Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 3, 2007 #81 Thats nice, I don't play those online. And I don't think I would want to start with the ps2 either. Xbox 360 all the way baby. I just have to talk my dad into doing it lol
Thats nice, I don't play those online. And I don't think I would want to start with the ps2 either. Xbox 360 all the way baby. I just have to talk my dad into doing it lol
Sleazer Chocobo Rider Member Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 73 Age 36 Location Gold Saucer Occupation Full time student RPG Name Sam May 12, 2007 #82 The first FF i'v played was FF7 i was 7 years old and it was the first game i'v played on playstation one.
The first FF i'v played was FF7 i was 7 years old and it was the first game i'v played on playstation one.
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 14, 2007 #83 Thats what we all have in common. Most people do start with that game. Thats what gets them hooked.
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider May 14, 2007 #84 well, t'was the first to hit the playstation was the "big thing" back then glad i tried other ones after that
well, t'was the first to hit the playstation was the "big thing" back then glad i tried other ones after that
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 17, 2007 #85 Yeah, I would like to play it again..but its kinda hard to find.
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon May 20, 2007 #86 Try amazon, they should have it
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 22, 2007 #87 Yeah, but that means I would have to like set up and acount. But thanks much neways. My dad has ebay if you think it might on there too?
Yeah, but that means I would have to like set up and acount. But thanks much neways. My dad has ebay if you think it might on there too?
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon May 22, 2007 #88 Yeah they always have copies of it on there too. Good luck
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 22, 2007 #89 Thank you much! I might just need it lol. I want to relieve the experience all over again!