your first ff experience

ff7 was mine, my dad played it when i was 5 and i got hooked watching him.
 
I came to discover Final Fantasy IX when my little brother's father had bough a load of PS1 games from somebody's trunk, one of the games were Final fantasy IX and the other Square Enix game was Threads of Fate. When I first played FFIX I thought that Zidane was a girl and named him Tisha for a while, until I discovered he was a boy by my older brother I then restarted the game and left his name as Zidane. I fell in love with the series with that game I think it was during the year 2000 when I played it. FFIX got me started writing sequals and fan fics based off of it when I was 10. 3 years later I started to write my first book that was based off of IX and DBZ, I currently lost that book and had to rewrite which I still am today, for someday I can get it out to the public and create my own RPG series based off my books that I will dedicate to FFIX.
 
Mine was ff8 i brought a ps1 off a mate of mine and brought ff8 as it seemed like a cool game to play and i was right. It is my all time fav series of rpg. My absolute fav is ff9 though i think it's awsome.
 
My first FF experience was when I rented FF6 (known as FF3 for the SNES at the time) in '94. I was still an RPG noob and couldn't figure out how to beat the Whelk boss. Then I loaded up a saved file on the cartridge (during the escape from the M-Tek factory). I previously played the origninal Dragon Quest; (NES) it was the first RPG I played and then became intrerested in RPGs. FF6 was the 2nd.

The order in which I first played games in theFF main series(to the best of my memory):

FF 6 (beat)
FF 1 (workin' on it)
FF 4 (beat)
FF 7 (beat)
FF 8 (beat)
FF 5 (workin' on it)
FF 9 (beat)
FF X (beat)
FF X2 (workin' on it)
FF 2 (workin' on it)
FF XII(workin' on it)
 
Mine was FF7 but I did not play for a long time since my friend was mostly playing xD.
 
my first was FF8....my friend let me play, and all i did was fight Ultemicia.
then i was like, "DUDE I MUST GET THIS GAME!!!"
and i fell in love with Squall and Rinoa and Quistis and Irvine!!!
 
I played IX first I obtained it from my brothers father one day he just bought a lot of PS1 games and he let me keep a few. I was astounded with the game on my first playthrough I thought it was really cool to see such an engrossing story in a videopgame, eventhough those weren't my exact words at the time I was only 9 or 10 back then.
 
I played FF VIII first. Februrary of 2004. Okay so I started really late ;) My stepfather got some old PS1 games from one of his coworkers, VIII was amongst them, and I fell in love like that. I really didn't know that video games could be that rich in story and I loved the characters and the music as well.

After that I came across Tactics. Barely played that. I could only use auto battle and not fight by myself, so I said screw it and gave it up. Then I played VII. Another awesome game. This September I finally bought a PS2 and got X right away. I love that too, as much if not more than VIII. I rented DoC after my computer died and I had free time on my hands. I liked that. I rented XII and have played quite a bit of it. Another great game. I'm hoping to actually buy it by the end of this month.
 
The first Final Fantasy I ever played was FF9. I didn't beat it at first, because I was so eager to find and play some of the other FF's XD

But I went back and played it all the way through at some point, and it's been one of my favorites since.
 
My first FF experience was with FF9.....
I went down to my game rental store and got up to Ice cave in on night cuz i loved it so much. (i was like 7, so my bed time was like 7:30)
then a few days later i bought it HOORAY.
later about wen i was 11, my friend told me he had a new game, FF8.
I borrowed it from him to check it out. I liked it so i also got it.
I have never played FF7, but over the course of a few years i have played:
FF2, 4,5,6,8, and 9
9 and 6 are the best
 
The first one I played was the American III for the SNES. Then I waited and JUMPED to FFX. After that, I just tracked down anything inbetween and tried to play them. I'm on FFV now. XD
 
FF9 was my first FF. It's now my favourite FF and my most favourite RPG.
 
I've been rather disappointed with the series in general since X. I've mentioned b4, but my first was also VI. Once VII came out I was totally a FF junkie. XD

I haven't played XI yet, so I guess technically I can't complain - but I loved the 'old school' d4z.

Guess everyone has something they get somewhat nostalgic about when they think of their childhood. ;ble
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top