Your First Video Game

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
What was your first video game ever?

Mines was either Zelda or the first Castlevania. The one with Simon Belmont. :D
 
Pacman. The Atari SUCKD0RD.

XD

Then I waited for Donkey Kong Country, for the SNES. I guess you could call that my very first game. That I liked, I mean. =D
 
lmao,i think my second game was Back to the Future for the regular nintendo XD
and then i moved to the Super nintendo =D
i still have both systems too. ^-^
 
I still have my SNES hooked up.

With my second game favorite game in the world.

Super Mario World. XD!
 
My SNES is broken, I cried when it broke too. I missed it a lot. There were so many good games on there that I loved.
 
Mine was "Alex the Kid" for the Sega Master-system.
 
my first video game? as in when stuff beeps at the screen and you control it?
Lol, I think it was a black Attari which had lots of games, but all the charcters were stick people in all the games!...............wow they were SO many from (Football, Tennis, F1 racing, Drag Racing, Tomboy was it? (That guy that swings over snapping crocodiles:D!), fishing, volleyball, even hide and seek!
Good times :)!
 
i think it was ape escape on playstation,
a whole bunch of monkeys get these mind control devices on their heads and you have to go around the world and catch them all!!!
if it wasnt that then it was crash bandicoot. but im sure one of those 2 was the game i played.
 
Probably Super Mario Bros.

But I used to ask my brother, and sometimes he let me choose that egg in the end of each level, in Adventure Island 2
 
My first game system was the Saga Genisis, the only games I have for it are Sonic: Adventure Battle 2, and the original Power Rangers. I play it from time to time, not that often since I got my Wii.
 
Mine probably was Star Wars Shadow of the Empire on the N64
(damn that Jhimian and his good pictures)
 
Jhimian said:
My first game system was the Saga Genisis, the only games I have for it are Sonic: Adventure Battle 2, and the original Power Rangers. I play it from time to time, not that often since I got my Wii.

power rangers I used to love that game for the megadrive (or genesis). It was a good laugh when it first came out.
 
To tell you the truth I don't remember my first video game. It was most likely something like a fighting game seeing how my dad use to play those like crazy and we would play versus all the time. Those were the good ol' days.
 
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire for the N64 great game great system :)
 
yep my first game was SUPER MARIO BROS 4 the nintendo. aah the good old dayz lol now whenever we get a new mario game we r lucky 2 even play cuz our lil boy carlo will own it shortly after purchase n he could play it longer n better than we can lol
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top