Your First Video Game

yes my first video game was pacman 4 atari. n please don laugh n ping pong 2 the old version.
 
Right now...even though I am still not sure. I would have to say it would most likely be The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. That is such a good game! Super Nintendo baby lol. Ours surprisingly still works lol
 
Mine was, hmmmm let me see....oh yes pong on the atari, and this thing where you rode a bike up a hill with the camera lookin like controler. do you remember those, ah, the good old days :D
 
I can only remember playing final fantasy 8 as my first and final fantasy 7 as my second
 
Okay...
The first 'high-tech' thing we had at home was a Sinclair ZX Spectrum (Wikipedia says it was a micro compute, well known in Europe in the 80's).
So I guess the first game I played was one for that system: maybe Phantomas (which was a Spanish game), maybe the WWF game, maybe After Burner, maybe Barbarian (what a great game!)... or maybe anyother of the games.
(I guess I was 4 when so... O_o )

Then I got the NES (not SNES XD ), and TMNT was the first game I played in that system! ^^
 
The ninja turtle game for super Nintendo totally owned :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top