Your Grades

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Here is my grades, post your here too.


World literature B
Speech Drama C
American History C
Spanish II B
Computer year 2 C
Art A
Band C
 
Yes indeed, of course they took away my History class and gave me Gym again.
 
Here:

Advanced Biology-B
English Literature-C
Contemperary Issues-B
Business Econimics-B
American Government-B

Oh yeah!
 
English (Media and Literature)- A
Mathematics- A
Science: Biology-A, Physics-B and Chemistry-A
Business Studies: C, yes, I suck at it. At least it's still a passing grade.
Applied ICT: AA. (I have ICT double-award)
GYM: B
Religious Studies: C

I'm mainly focusing on English, Maths, Science and ICT, the most important subjects in other words, I couldn't really care what grade I get for Religious Studies. XD
 
Wow you guys are honer students or something.
 
b33r.

=O

I remember my days when I got grades.

Oh, wait..

XD

Most of my elementary/middle/high school grades were nothing lower than a B. =D I remember that much. XD
 
I'll be staying on till I'm 18. :( I want to get a really good job when I'm older.
I've heard some schools are setting the legal leaving age to 18 as of now.
 
Yes, they are.

Shame, really. I wouldn't be bothered seeing thirty four years old, sitting in a little toddlers desk, trying to figure out algebra problems. XD!
 
My grades suck big time I haven't got anything higher than a D

I was so lazy at school. I was always playing games like mario kart round my mates house on his snes when I should have been revising for my exams. lol never mind eh.
 
My teacher keep giving me essays and chapter work. For example, ok class do chapter 6, vocabulary (Which usually be 50 words), Review questions (Which be 40 or up to 60), all do today before you leave. Everyday we get a new chapter, then when we don't have chapter work we have to do Presentations and Speeches. I heard that class supposed to be honers.
 
dappa said:
My grades suck big time I haven't got anything higher than a D

I was so lazy at school. I was always playing games like mario kart round my mates house on his snes when I should have been revising for my exams. lol never mind eh.
XD thats what i've been doing lately
maybe thats why my grades are so horrible,lol.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top