Your Grades

I have to gratuate next year, I won't be able to see Tessa as much :(
I wan't to go to college with her though :D!! But she doesn't know what specific college she want's to go to, I don't know what to do, she doesn't gratuate for another 3 years!
I just don't know what to do!!!:(

Oh, to Spec...Congrats on your grades! ;wel
 
That's true Spec, but only until the 10th grade :D And it's 1 - 5, not 0 - 5 [0 is c)]

I'm on 10th grade and mine are from 0 to 20.

Portuguese: 16
Mathematics A: 15
English: 18
Geography A: 16
Physical Education: 15
Economy A: 14
Philosophy: 14

Translation into english grades:

Portuguese: B
Mathematics A: B
English: A-
Geography A: B
Physical Education: B
Economy A: B-
Philosophy: B-

Sorta :D
 
All of you guys have such good grades.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top