Your Sims Home!

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Post here your Sims home. I would really like to see how other members homes look like on the sims. :D
 
Last edited:
Wow, your game has better stuff available than mine does. I have The Sims deluxe edition, and only the basic house building/decorating stuff that came with it. Is that from The Sims 2?

I find the house building the most interesting part of that game. Once that is done, and all that is left is telling the stupid people when to do every aspect of their lives, including using the loo, it gets boring very quickly.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for those, I'll take a look at them.

Went googling after putting that post in yesterday, and found a good site, Around The Sims. If you don't already know about it, that site is worth checking out. I've picked up some nice stuff from there.
 
Cool I will check it out.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top