Your Teams

Spiff

Kung-Fu Fighter
Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
1,026
Age
43
Location
Detroit
Occupation
Student
RPG Name
Roller
College Football has started; hockey is about to begin along with basketball, and baseball is winding down. I'm not sure about other sports in other countries, so you can enlighten me to their seasons. :)

What teams do you root for?

I've rooted for Michigan State all my life (UM fans call us "traitors" ;) )

Detroit Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons are my favorites too, naturally.

and Lions ( :( )
 
Well the icehockey season just started in sweden and the soccer season is just about to end, but for the NHL i've always liked Pittsburgh Penguins, and thats about it, exept for sweden, there i cheer for a team called Luleå hockey in ice hockey
 
^And the reason he ever started liking Pittsburgh Penguins is because I always liked them ;)
 
^yeah, he's right, but that was because he wa 5 years older than me and then I wanted to b like him :p
 
My team is a soccer team. I like Valencia C.F. I like some italian teams too. Should I consider Renault team as a team to choose?(talking about F1) FERNANDO ALONSO IS THE WORLD CHAMPION!! :D :D :D :D
 
I dont pay much attention to sports teams, but if i was too choose a sport to watch it would be either soccer or tennis or maybe rugby if they put it on tv more.
 
DA BEARS!! beat DET both times we playin them. DET aint got nuthin on CHI. :)
 
I playd football , now i dont do eniting. I love sports football is my sport, basketball is good ,hockey is good allso but in croatia we dont have that, that is bad. Good game is show Liverpool in the Cup.
 
Football 4 me (soccer 2 u americans) can't wait 4 da 2006 world cup even dow brazil will probably win it again i'm still gonna cheer 4 England well untill dat day i'm rooting 4 man u who was da only team i da premiership 2 beat chelsea in a leauge game cum on lads
 
I cant wait for the Olympics in London... forgot when it is :) but anyway ... by then i shall be old enough to make the Brittish Olympic hockey team.. but gotta work me but off!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top