Your Thoughts PS3 vs XOBOX 360

Which console is better?

  • PS3

    Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Xbox 360

    Votes: 2 18.2%

  • Total voters
    11

SethirothVII

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
May 10, 2006
Messages
130
Age
36
Location
Stafford
Website
www.ix-clan.co.uk
Occupation
Fallen Angel
RPG Name
General Seph
What do you think about the PS3 and Xbox 360 and which one do you think is better of course it 's the PS3 better graphics gameplay and they have mastered online play now. Also if you want you can talk about any other console you liked.
 
I'm torn. PS3 costs SO much and I only like a couple of the games. Xbox however costs less, truly has a great internet set up(Xbox Live), and has Halo!!!!! I can't say which ones have better Graphics and sound Engines seeing has how the PS3 isn't out yet.

So I went with Xbox. As for PS3's Internet thing. I think its as good as Xbox Live, but no one has it. You have to wait for like 10 minutes to get a game going! Outrageious! :mad::eek::( Since Xbox Live has such a head start with 500,000+ people playing just Halo 2 on it! :D (A big Halo fan.) Not to mention Ghost Recon and Mech Assult its just way faster. We shall see though when PS3 comes out. I think I'd like it more than an Xbox 360 if it didn't cost 600 Bucks just for the console. :( O well. Money is everything in this world. Who has or is planning to get PS2/3's internet service?
 
PS3 not even out yet so no online yet howver it has a eithernet built in it costs no money to go online also so £300 for a PS3 is cheap in the long run i think PS3 is better and cheaper also halo 3 is never going to beat the ps3 read the ps3 specs its better than someof microsofts computers and its a console
 
Last edited:
I know its better, but $600/L300 is a lot for me. My parents will say its a waste wether or not I have the money.
 
Paying the $600 really is necessary to get the 'real' PS3. The XBox doesn't really have any games of mention for it, and consoles these days seem to be bordering on personal computers. That being said, it would be much better to wait until the price lowers somewhat, and the inevitable first run bugs have been sorted out. And I'd much rather get the Wii anyway, although this would be a second choice. Still, I'm happy with the PS1/2 RPGs I already have, and until one that really catches my eye gets to the PS3, I don't really feel like I need it.
 
I'll take the Nintendo Revolution. (I'm not calling it Wii)
 
As an owner of every console since the NES i believe that the PS3 is the most increible system for the time period it's released in.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top