Your very own theme song! =]

Doctor

Paladin
Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
1,172
Age
35
Location
Hulle Granz Cathedral
Occupation
Eh.
RPG Name
Doctor
To compliment my song lyrics topic, I have yet another question; if you had a theme song, what would it be?

And you can have theme songs for anything; any part of your day, any part of your life, yourself overall, ANYTHING. So even if you can't think of it all right away, you can just post again when you think of it. XD

As for me, I'll start by saying my overall theme song is the Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven. X3
 
I have too many theme songs for too many situations.

D:

I'll post a few when I think of them all. XD
 
Hydra said:
I have too many theme songs for too many situations.

D:

I'll post a few when I think of them all. XD
he took the words right outta my mouth.
0_o

but my theme song would probably never be a happy sounding one.
heres a couple that would fit nicely.

Going Under -Evanescence

Lithium -Evanescence

My Heroine -Silverstein

When You're Gone -Avril Lavigne

This is the New Sh*t -Marilyn Manson

<3
 
Touriquette - Evanescence: Upon waking.

Lose Yourself - Eminem: During the growing pains of life.

Something very loud and annoying: Whenever I try to think of/about my ex-girlfriend >_< XD

Superman - 3 Doors Down: For my current love. <3

FFVII victory music - Something cool/legal happens.

FF theme song: going to bed.

=33 that's what I got for ya for now.
 
I think the song is called "Kyptonite", not "Superman" John. XD

Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin

This Is How You Remind Me - Nickelback

My Own Prison - Creed

Sideways - Citizen Cope

Prayer Of The Refugee - Rise Against

Come As You Are - Nirvana

Sober - Tool

When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne

Avril Lavigne's video is really really sad man (of that song.) O_O;
 
Hydra said:
I think the song is called "Kyptonite", not "Superman" John. XD

Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin

This Is How You Remind Me - Nickelback

My Own Prison - Creed

Sideways - Citizen Cope

Prayer Of The Refugee - Rise Against

Come As You Are - Nirvana

Sober - Tool

When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne

Avril Lavigne's video is really really sad man (of that song.) O_O;
told you.
XD


RJA -In Fate's Hands

Nobuo Uematsu -To Zanarkand

Fall Out Boy -Dance, Dance

Marilyn Manson -Putting Holes in Happiness

Fall Out Boy -Thanks For The Memories

Goo Goo Dolls -Iris

Hinder -Lips of an Angel

Plain White Tee's -Hey There Delilah
 
Half of those are mine. XD

Almost Lover - A Fine Frenzy

And

Stay (I Missed You) - Lisa Loeb

Be's my new theme songs. D:
 
The second I posted is my overall one.

But this Tonic song I'm listening to can replace it. o.o;
 
I like that song. :O

Dig - Incubus

Is my all time theme song. No questions asked. o_O
 
nine inch nails- capital G
its on my myspace profile n it basically expresses what i just feel like tellin some rude people in my life. plus i like the message it gives.
 
Dont Fear the Reaper- Blue Oyster Cult

(depressed)Paint It Black- Covered By Deadsy

(rightously pissed off) Spit it Out by Slipknot

(Powerful) Alt Lys Svunnet Hen by Dimmu Borgir

(Dont mess with me) The Fight Song by Marilyn Manson/Raining Blood by Slayer

(Quit Mopeing around) Defeatist by Hatebreed

(life) A Tout Le Monde by Megadeth

(Love) Killing Loniliness By HIM

(Religious) The Serpentine Offering by Dimmu Borgir

(I have to stop doing this) Destroy Everything by Hatebreed

(fun) Basket Case by Green Day

(all right here i go) Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana

and tons more but thats all I could think of for now :)

(Random theme)Give Me Your Soul by King Diamond

My earworms Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria
Welcome Home by King Diamond
Blitzkreig Bop by The Ramones
and a whole lot of other King Diamond songs
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top