Your Work-Out Plan

darkshadow2247

Dragoon
Member
Joined
May 25, 2006
Messages
545
Age
37
Location
Zanarkand
Website
www.makemeking.com
Occupation
Communications Technician
RPG Name
Phoenix
so uh, does anyone here work out? or am i the only one that feels the necessity to keep my body in top physical condition at all times of the year? not saying that you guys are feeble and out of shape...but it'll be good for my career plan (Marines) and i m just totally vain about my image.

so, do you work out?! if so, what's your work-out plan?
 
Fitness is good and all... but im 15, i have things like school and final fantasy i should be focusing on. =P
 
I've been on the Cross Country and Track teams since 7th grade and I run constantly. Now I'm on a high school team that practices through out the summer. I run around 28 miles a week.
Running is the key to everything. I try to gain wait while everyone else trys to lose it. I can eat ANYTHING and not worry about health cause I know I'll just use it running.
 
Tiny Bronco said:
I've been on the Cross Country and Track teams since 7th grade and I run constantly. Now I'm on a high school team that practices through out the summer. I run around 28 miles a week.
Running is the key to everything. I try to gain wait while everyone else trys to lose it. I can eat ANYTHING and not worry about health cause I know I'll just use it running.
yes! that's how i roll. give me the carbs, give me the calories...im gonna need them so i don't pass out from excess running
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top