Yu-gi-oh

i've played most of the video games, up to the 2005 tournament one. (since it's cheaper than using my money on real life cards that are really expensive...).

unfortunately, the yugioh video games have little to no replay value.

example: "whee! i beat everyone and got every card! what do i get?"
"you...beat everyone and got every card."
"that's it?! "

yes.

i dont really play tcgs that much anymore, all my magic and yu-gi-oh are in a shoe box somewhere....
 
I never liked any card game with monsters except for Magic.
 
I just hate games where there are a couple of numbers and whichever one is bigger wins. They bore me insanly. I used to like Yugioh and whach the cartoons but then it got so stoopid because there are like a thousand unstopable thing and so many super Gods and what not. It has become a huge marketing plore.

Magic however needs strategy and thought. Mainly it's good because it is consistant though. In magic everything has a purpose in some deck. There are only like 5 really really powerful monsters, but they can still be stopped. Magic makes sense to me.
 
Last edited:
Indeed. That's why i only keep myself busy with Magic ( :rolleyes: am also more of a collector than a player :D i love the graphics and artwork/And with some series, the background story :D (Urza :) ......)

I used to watch the Yu-Gi-Oh cartoons as well, though.....but not anymore...got kinda dull....
 
The manga is much better than the anime. (And the anime is bad because it has a horrible dub, different music and many things were cut out.) It's also filled with filler episodes, which is the bane of all anime.

I like the manga because it's bloody...:rolleyes:
 
I mast say something abaut all thread put in this forum and that is that this game what i out is not a spam and some1 say that i mast explain game for exp: game story or something like that, i was thinking that u all will know game by her name i some1 not play game who i put in thread i will explain the game in short .

IT WAS PRIVATE MESAGGE'S

I am hoping that u all will understand that.

What u think when u say that free duel i not good that is only way to have good gard ok u can bay them but they have to much price for me.

So that is that i hope that was clear all confusion abaut threads.
 
I've played this card game not in a while though, it's based on luck, strategy, and a quick thinking mind. The rules are to simply clear your opponet's Life Points to 0. If you run out of cards from your deck you automatically lose.
 
hey zeromus x
can u ask u 1 thing
how can i have Seto 2nd i fight with him ,he just don wont to fight with me after i won batle with Labirynth mage he just let me go through the door to fight with sebek and neku i dont understand why he wont to have duel with me.
PS
i won all duel with mage in the shrine.
 
Oh, Forbidden Memories. That was actually a pretty fun game to me. (Most people hate it though :confused: )

Actually...Seto should be the second or third to the final boss. (Or..fourth?) My memory's a little hazy regarding that game. Sebek and Neku are in that one maze right? So you're almost to the end of the game.

Since I'm not very knowledgable on the YGO video games anymore, I'd think this'll help you out:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/game/561010.html
 
Promise not to laugh? I used to play IRL, but its not really all the fun because unlike the show and the games everyone generlaly plays the same kind of deck and its really not any fun. :(
 
Lucavi86 said:
Promise not to laugh? I used to play IRL, but its not really all the fun because unlike the show and the games everyone generlaly plays the same kind of deck and its really not any fun. :(

Yes, and the game is pretty broken to begin with :p I think that started around Legacy of Darkness.
 
for Zeromus_X
i know that i wos finish that game caple of times but i can get a Seto 2nd in the lanirinty
so i dont have that person in the free duell , i need him because of card , can u help me to get him in the free duell comon u ar expert in that game u have that someware so dig that for me pleas. thanks
 
Oh! I see what you want. I'm sorry though, I really don't remember alot about that game. I'm sure that gamefaqs has alot of help for that though, follow the link I made on the last page.

Yeah, I always missed a few of the villagers in Free Duel :P
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top