Yu-gi-oh

I liked forbidden memories. Duelist of Roses was a really good one too. The thing that sucks most about the card game now is that every few months they change what is and isn't banned in tournaments so you're constantly changing your deck around. In one of the games tho, even if somethings restricted to one, the computer is allowed 3 of them. SO evil!
 
I was there and what i was found it is nothing coz they just put card code and nothing abaut game and how can u get character in the free duell so that is that , but if u faund sometnind just say in there any help is good thanks.
 
my friend let me borrow it,until his brother traded the game for three yugioh cards.i bet those three yugioh cards were in the game.
 
I was TCG regional champion 2 years ago LAWL
i still play the game from time to time if my friends want to play and i go to GenCon yearly jus to have fun and see what the new cookie cutter is, but i myself prefer not to follow the cookie cutter ways. And the fact that they ban cards from tournament play completely is actually a good thing b/c then the cookie cutters that everyone used last tournament season have become void...thats the only reason they do that is to dispose of the "broken" cards. but yea i have my milenium puzzle trophy and im pleased with what i did with the game, its still a fun game to pick up in your spare time...the show however is an English Dubber pos. The manga as Zero said is much better. and as for Magic the gathering..the artwork is great the game concept is great, BUT the fact that the tournament play for the game eliminates and bans an ENTIRE set every 3 months is by my mind ridiculous...and makes you spend much more money than yugioh would ever
 
I always laugh at when they switch around Pot of Greed and Graceful Charity every couple of months. xD

Yes, the MTG way of banning cards is a bit weird, I suppose it's a way of Wizards making more money. However, have you seen some of the older cards? A deck made of modern set cards doesn't hold a candle to some of the broken classic cards. That's one possible reason to why they do the 'cycle' system every three sets, I suppose.
 
I like Yu-Gi-Oh. I quit for a while, but I picked it back up. What kinds of decks do you guys use? Spellcasters forever!!!!!
 
I hate that they change the Yu-Gi-Oh banned list every 2 seconds. Alot of the first cards are banned now. Would you guys believe that they banned Monster Reborn? No joke.
 
I can beleive they banned it, it was a 1 for 1 trade but gains a +1 field presence on the game. I understand why they banned most of those cards actually, like Chaos Emperor Dragon and Black Luster Soldier. They were broken cards, most of the time people had the same deck if they knew what they were doing with minoe adjustments here and there. That is why they start banning and such to keep the game interesting, I quit just before EoJ came out, I had a remove deck and kind of killed everyone actually, for the regionals it was the top 5 that goes to the nationals, I placed 7th lol xD. Anyways, you have to consider that yata was broken also ,with its lock.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top