Max the Man Dragoon Member Joined Jul 7, 2005 Messages 370 Age 34 Location in front of my computer Website www.maxtheman.proboards54.com Occupation Student RPG Name Maximilian Sep 30, 2005 #1 I decided that Yuffie's outfit wasn't... Ninja-ish enough, so I drew her a new one! CC welcome. Attachments Yuffie.jpg 27.9 KB · Views: 274
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Oct 1, 2005 #2 well...it sure is ninja-ier
R Rorschach Black Mage Member Joined Sep 28, 2005 Messages 164 RPG Name Pixeled Oct 1, 2005 #3 Nice....
Zerlina Black Mage Member Joined Mar 26, 2005 Messages 293 Age 37 Location Canada Website www.freewebs.com Occupation Lots of stuff RPG Name Fortuna Oct 1, 2005 #4 It's good and imaginative, but again, your proportions seem to be the problem. Give me a moment and I'll do a proprtion re-draw. (Did you read my comments on your rikku on a fence?)
It's good and imaginative, but again, your proportions seem to be the problem. Give me a moment and I'll do a proprtion re-draw. (Did you read my comments on your rikku on a fence?)
Max the Man Dragoon Member Joined Jul 7, 2005 Messages 370 Age 34 Location in front of my computer Website www.maxtheman.proboards54.com Occupation Student RPG Name Maximilian Oct 1, 2005 #5 yes... I read them.
Zerlina Black Mage Member Joined Mar 26, 2005 Messages 293 Age 37 Location Canada Website www.freewebs.com Occupation Lots of stuff RPG Name Fortuna Oct 1, 2005 #6 you're welcome. Ok, give me a moment. I thought I was done but I have to fix stuff. Last edited: Oct 1, 2005
Tydo Chocobo Rider Member Joined Nov 5, 2005 Messages 73 Age 35 Location Scotland, Dundee RPG Name Tydo Nov 5, 2005 #7 might not be the best of drawings, but i think it looks grt!! keep working on it!!