rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Dec 24, 2009 #21 Yea............................... Who do you think would win between Yuna & Ashe?
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Dec 24, 2009 #22 Yuna, she has an army of aeons with her. >_>
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Dec 24, 2009 #23 i agree with that, but then again, u can put all the espers on ashe if u wanted to?? hmm....
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Dec 24, 2009 #24 If you appreciated her that much...I can't remember who I put Belias on, Basch, I think...
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Dec 24, 2009 #25 im just saying that u could if u wanted....but aeons would pwn those dumb espers.....they were useless!!
im just saying that u could if u wanted....but aeons would pwn those dumb espers.....they were useless!!
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Dec 24, 2009 #26 Waste of Mist, the lot of them.
clief101_ 1st class SOLDIER Member Joined May 12, 2006 Messages 1,900 Age 36 Location Northern Crater (Australia) Occupation Ex-Mercanary (Woolworths) RPG Name Clief Dec 24, 2009 #27 true, quickenings were good though, ive had a 34 combo....thats the highest ive had but
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Dec 24, 2009 #28 I've gotten to 50, then I start slipping.
rissole25 Paladin Member Joined Sep 29, 2009 Messages 1,046 Location Inside Sin (Australia) Occupation N/A Dec 26, 2009 #29 Geez I've only gotten to 18...
TherathxRikku Sage Super Moderator Joined Oct 24, 2009 Messages 1,354 Age 34 Location Gran Pulse Website www.ffliminality.forumotion.net Occupation Voice Actor Dec 26, 2009 #30 I'm gonna tell you, you need practice if you plan on using Gabranth in Dissidia. lol Quickenings are the only thing I'm really good at in XII.
I'm gonna tell you, you need practice if you plan on using Gabranth in Dissidia. lol Quickenings are the only thing I'm really good at in XII.