Zalbag, SPOILER!!

I'll take your word for it. He was great! (I think.) :D
 
What do you mean by was? Is he dead. :(
 
Well yeah.

He was a good guy. His brother was power hungry(not Ramza) and killed his own father :eek: :eek: :eek:. Zalbag was controled by Lucavi whoever he is. He got all wrinkly and started killing you by accident. He asks you to kill him so he can rest in peace. Him and Delta are the people I wanted to play as, but never happened.

So he turned into wrinkly vampire and you kill him. so so sad :( :( :(

Here
holyknightm.gif

Thats him.
 
Last edited:
I guess that's what makes FFs so good. The TWISTS. And plots, characters, music, beatufill sceneri, storyline, ect. They also make you crie, :( A***s. @#$^&*#@$ Sephiroth!
 
I dunno Olan is pretty cool too. Galaxy stop is by far the best ability in the game, it dosen't even cost MP :p Zalbag is cool once he realizes about the whole plot though. He was the best Arc Knight too.
 
Heres a question then, who do you think is better, Normal Zalbag or Vampire Zalbag.
 
how u think on power or by personalaty,
by power vampire zalbag
by person zalbag.
yes that was tragic thinh that brother kill brother to save his soul, the ff tactisk have meny tragic story and events but game is so good, but i have something to say(black shep) the enemi= final boss is to easy to beat so this is kind of bad point on all of game, but that is just my opinion.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top