Zell gay?

Is Zell Gay?

  • Yes

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • No

    Votes: 13 76.5%

  • Total voters
    17

blackstar

Headbanger For Life
Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
35
Location
TN
Occupation
Metalhead/Lover/student in that order
RPG Name
Marwyn The Blackstar
Hey everyone I want to know your opionion I have heard that originally Square made Zell gay but took it out and left hints. IE fav color=pink, Selphie commented that his room was "cleaner than a normal guys room" and he got embaressed, he hugged Squall alot, the girl in the library liked him but he never noticed. What do you think.
 
I dont know if he is gay or not but if you have selphie in your party when you are on the mission to liberate balamb she sits on his bed and he starts moaning.

She says to him "you know there is a cute girl on your bed"? But he starts moaning so she says "zell you are so anal"

I thought that scene was kinda funny and I suppose it adds a bit a fuel to the debate.
 
I forgot about that part im bi so if he is or not doesnt bother me he is still my fav character from ff8 and one of my all time game character favs.
 
There are signs but there isn't good enough proof to say he's gay.
He could possibly be Bi-sexual though.
 
Hmmm...Zell being gay is something I never thought of. If Square originally intended to make him gay, that's fine. But I never really noticed any hints or signs that he was. O_o

So...I can't say for sure. XP
 
........

I didn't think everyone was serious about it so I ignored it before...Didn't think people would actually go that far in an attempt to make things their way...

Zell did end up with the Library girl with pig tails from Garden...it should've been clear enough when he was missing in Balamb Hotel and was found later with that girl who gave him Combat King 003...and if pink is Zell's favourite colour then he's embarassed by it (which you didn't mention)...Can't believe people are voting about it either...
 
He isn't gay, he act more like a guy then the rest. How could you think that he was gay.
 
dappa said:
I dont know if he is gay or not but if you have selphie in your party when you are on the mission to liberate balamb she sits on his bed and he starts moaning.

She says to him "you know there is a cute girl on your bed"? But he starts moaning so she says "zell you are so anal"

But thats Selphie, I just ignored her trough the game, dont like her never will.
And NO Zell is not gay, if u just got imagination u can make lots of resemblense to other characters in FF.
Dont have any now but if i remember one i will let u know.
 
Ok I just posted what had been givin to me I diddnt say yes or no. I was just interested in evidence given on both sides not just one im personally staying out of this. But you all have given good evidence that he is not and I had forgotten he ended up with the library girl.
 
John Smith said:
No he's not. He likes the hotel girl, remember? ;)

Wooops, I meant the librarian girl :D

dappa said:
I dont know if he is gay or not but if you have selphie in your party when you are on the mission to liberate balamb she sits on his bed and he starts moaning.

She says to him "you know there is a cute girl on your bed"? But he starts moaning so she says "zell you are so anal"

What's the "liberate Balamb" mission?

EDIT: Wooops, ok, nevermind XD As I clicked on Post, I remembered XD
 
I think this idea that zell might be gay was a rumour that was posted on the internet that the zell in the jap version was gay.

I've read it before on other sites.
 
No, I don't think Zell is gay.

My personal opinion of him was that he was just trying too hard to be 'cool', probably because of Seifer and all. Sure I thought he wore dorky clothes and his hair looked like a duck's behind, but I rather liked him because I at times can have a similar temperment, and he did have an awesome tattoo.

His favorite color was pink? Really? Did I miss that or just block it? Heck, I'd be embarassed about it too.
 
No
waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
 
Squall Lionheart said:
........

I didn't think everyone was serious about it so I ignored it before...Didn't think people would actually go that far in an attempt to make things their way...

Zell did end up with the Library girl with pig tails from Garden...it should've been clear enough when he was missing in Balamb Hotel and was found later with that girl who gave him Combat King 003...and if pink is Zell's favourite colour then he's embarassed by it (which you didn't mention)...Can't believe people are voting about it either...


For the truth.
Do you REALLY care about it?? :confused:
I don't know which fashion are you into, but since a few years ago guys do wear pink clothes, and it's just normal.
He's not gay. It's a fact.
And this thread sounds me something more like a gossip... without any relevant point to discuss...
I'm neither being mean, nor trying to be so... it's just the truth.
 
I dont think he is. in1st grade he was my favorate final fantasy character and still is, i'm quite fond of Squall now.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top