Zeromus ^____^

Spec Highwind

The Portuguese Dragoon
Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
3,206
Age
33
Location
Arubboth, the afterlife
Occupation
Dragoon
RPG Name
Spec Highwind
To Zeromus_X

Ok, you already knew what this thread was about, even before I created it, because you know EVERYTHING!

Ok, I just want to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, now that you are XX Years old. Damn the unavaiable information =\
 
Re: To Zeromus_X

Happy Birthday Zeromus_X!!!

;kit ;ban ;bir

I wish you a very happy birthday! :)

kitten196.jpg
 
Re: To Zeromus_X

Yay, Happy Birthday Zeromus!!!
 
Re: To Zeromus_X

Let us enjoy this occasion!

cat.jpg


I don't have any money for cake...so this'll have to do.

Birthday-Cat.jpg


(Actually, I was holding out..I do have cake....)

THIS IS YOUR REACTION?

cat_birthday.jpg


I was going to give you the cake anyway!

.....

Happy Birthday Zeromus. We lub j00. Probably more than you know, you no aged, mysterious awesome m0d. =O!
 
Re: To Zeromus_X

can't have a complete the birthday without this
^.^​
Smiley.jpg
 
Well you can only turn 19 years 2 months 3 days1 hours 40 minutes and 54 seconds
19 years 2 months 3 days1 hours 40 minutes and 55 seconds


oh noes" i'm gettin older n i missed that moment!


EDIT: Conclusion: Yeah it's ALWAYS worth partying birthdays ;)
 
Re: To Zeromus_X

Luis said:
Happy Birthday Zeromus_X!!!

;kit ;ban ;bir

I wish you a very happy birthday! :)

kitten196.jpg

1155421197729.jpg


1155422807053.jpg

But seriously.

1159016820813.jpg

There are NOT enough cats in this world, who can, for example:

1155421043807.jpg

Ride a bike;​

1155422091886.jpg

OR cats that can be given in a ~BOX~ <3​


1172672487441.jpg

...

1155420964319.jpg

;3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZERO ~​
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top