Zeromus, the Condemner

stretch487

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
2
Does anyone know another way to get the esper Zeromus, the Condemner. I sold the magecite before i started going back and collecting the espers. Is there another way to get the magecite again. I need some help.
 
Yes i figured out i did not see it its a key item, i just reached Zeromus, i heard he was hard. do you have any tips.
 
Be in the 40s, at least.

Have a good supply of X-Potions and Phoenix Downs. Since Zeromus disables your magic, these are the best choices for recovery. Have Gambits set up to heal as effectively as possible. Also, steal an Elixir and a Cancer Gem from Zeromus.

Reddas helps to dish out physical damage quickly, since it's all he really does. If you wait until you have Reddas as a guest, he can help.

The Dark Lords will start to hurt, alot. When alot of them group together, use a Quickening Chain to deal damage to Zeromus and nucleify the Dark Lords.

Good luck. I still can't beat him. :(
 
Not quite there yet...just beat Zeromus last night. My favorite so far has been the green, rotund esper Chichudahac...or whatever his name is :p That was a hard fight!

Oh and I just beat Gilgemesh! Talk about a difficult boss battle...and he was only a mark! :eek:
 
if you have ever used the aerodromes go to one of the woman in the airship to get some x potions. when I hit Zeromus I was lvl 55.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top