Zidane Meets Black Waltz #1 Quick Manga

Great job! Manga is always a little hard for me to read anyway, the whole right to left thing, but I get it after a few pages.

Speaking of which - the left to right applies to what's inside the frames as well - so what the BW says in the last frame should have the text that comes first on the right side and the text that comes afterwards on the left.

Still, it's really good stuff. I'd like to see some more mangas like that about any FF game.
 
Hey, man, good job. I try to do a litle manga drawing myself... But it is sooo frustrating. I'm glad to know you have the patience to see the whole thing through.
 
I'm not a big fan of manga but it looks good.

:thumbsup
 
Nice version of the waltzes. Too bad they're not that nice-looking in FFIX
 
Haha i think its grt :D!! but i am a sucker for manga art!! i just think manga looks so kool!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top