Zomg!

Avathar

"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"
Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
3,348
Age
40
Location
The city of Antwerp~
Website
www.cuteoverload.com
Occupation
My hobby became my profession! :-D
RPG Name
Avathar
POWERPUFF GIRLS Z xD!!!!!!

This animé just looks so sweet! XD

:p

So, the original is probably much better ^^ Since I like the animation style better, like in many other Cartoon Network cartoons.

So, any more fans of CN cartoons? :D
 
Call me silly,but I find it toooooo..........um
JAPANised maybe :D ?
hum...and snow on the pyrmids........they'd be the best place for sliding in sledges!
YehI like more the Chemical X ones....at least their father is very ....um...square! :D
 
Slider said:
Call me silly,but I find it toooooo..........um
JAPANised maybe :D ?
hum...and snow on the pyrmids........they'd be the best place for sliding in sledges!
YehI like more the Chemical X ones....at least their father is very ....um...square! :D

Man, sometimes I can really enjoy Japanisations like this (is it even a word?). xD Although it's still nothing compared to the original.
(Even the way the Powerpuff Girls were created was better in the Cartoon Network cartoon :P )
 
Avathar said:
Man, sometimes I can really enjoy Japanisations like this (is it even a word?). xD Although it's still nothing compared to the original.
(Even the way the Powerpuff Girls were created was better in the Cartoon Network cartoon :P )
I know, but I agree with you (& I am clueless if that's a word!)
at least each character has his unique style i.e.:
Blossom: The perfect Leader
Bubbles: The Cat loving cutie! :D
Buttercup: The viscious attitude girl
The mayor: A completely clueless guy who loves pickels!!!
The professor: A....square :p
I could go like this forever but that's enough for now!
(And did the professer have a son before or is this some kind of sequel???)
 
Last edited:
Slider said:
(And did the professer have a son before or is this some kind of sequel???)

Heh, this could very well be as a sequel, since the professor does have a son, and also in the animé: is it just me, or are the Girls taller/a bit older? =/
 
Avathar said:
is it just me, or are the Girls taller/a bit older? =/
They might be other girls since they were "made" in a diffrent way,but the mayor and Mojo sure got taller thought! :D
 
What about Ms. Bellem? =O Red hair to blonde hair. o_0

Lol, I did watch the CN PPG a few times. Maybe 4 times at most.

This looks..a little better..considering the "tallness" of some characters. xD And Bubbles Champagne attack. XXD
 
Last edited:
meh. to me it just wasn't the same fun I had while watching them before.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top