Recent content by Avathar

  1. Avathar

    Fawkes, just so you know, my sperm-count drops every time I read one of your posts,

    ;( AND I'M NOT AMUSED 'BOUT IT. ;a06
  2. Avathar

    Brush Your Teeth

    We all realized by now that the movie called '300' is just bad-ass-to-the-bone, but somehow, there's this spoof, which is slightly more marvelous: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNqiSkd1M6k
  3. Avathar

    FAOFAOFAO ^o^

    JohnSmith: Hydra: EmpressCrystal: And you know it~
  4. Avathar

    Cartoon Character Rumble!!

    Allrighty, :D finally, let's put this in engage! I've selected the finest cartoon characters, and let's keep it all running smooth. ^_~ Throughout the matches, there'll be the characters going solo who're up against eachother, and those that are duo's or cartoon groups, they'll be eliminated...
  5. Avathar

    Future Rumble Idea-Thread!

    Okay, I feel like doing a rumble. =) I have a few ideas for themes, though, I think I'm gonna go for this one: CARTOON CHARACTERS For those who don't know what a rumble is: It kinda goes the same like the Wrestling Championship, but much more simple, since it's just about voting for your...
  6. Avathar

    The Random Quote Game!

    :) Alrighty, simple rules to this game, One posts a quote, something an FFNet member said on the forum, and people have to guess who said it. =D If after three or five guesses or something noone's guessing it, the one who posted the quote gives a hint! Then the one who guesses right, he or...
  7. Avathar

    im in ur office, plantin ur bombz

    Okay, before I actually place a couple of grenades underneath the admin's desk (it's a lovely desk, though, tiny christmas tree and all ^_^), I know I haven't continued The FFNet Wrestling Championship, and by now it's quite too late to continue it, but where is that thread?? o_O I can't...
  8. Avathar

    To John Smith

    Now, that I have secretly revealed the truth that you were a wizard in your previous life, this one, to be exact: , so, now I have a next question. WHEN were you a wizard? :O In the year 1882 OR 1782 ? :O O: :O
  9. Avathar

    Last FM

    http://www.last.fm A pretty neat site: You make an account there, and after you download the audioscrobbler there, it keeps track of everything you listen to on your computer. Very nice to keep track with your favourite music listings and all. =) And to also check out other people's music...
  10. Avathar

    Avathar makes a new interweb thingie discovery

    http://skype.com 8D Skype is really awesome. 've downloaded it yesterday, and I'm pretty sure I'll use it more often (well, at times ;D) then MSN Messenger. It's like an internet phone call! =D xD And much cheaper, of course. <3 Anyone else has Skype? ^^
  11. Avathar

    To Hydra (!!!):

    breaking News: Kurt Angle Released I Love Wwe, But I Am Not Going To Watch Wrestling Again Or At Least Until He Comes Back >=o Seriously Seriously Not Like I Was Watching It Anyways =o Omg This Is Like Teh Big Big Big Big News If Madden 07 Wasn't Out I Would Care More Than I Do Now Though...
  12. Avathar

    List of PS2 Games

    I decided to make a top 20 of Playstation 2 games. :) Comments would be nice. 1. Suikoden III 2. Grandia II 3. Final Fantasy X 4. Silent Hill 3 5. We ? Katamari 6. Ratchet & Clank 7. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater 8. Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 9. Katamari Domacy 10. GTA: Vice City 11. Escape...
  13. Avathar

    Zomg!

    POWERPUFF GIRLS Z xD!!!!!! This animé just looks so sweet! XD :p So, the original is probably much better ^^ Since I like the animation style better, like in many other Cartoon Network cartoons. So, any more fans of CN cartoons? :D
  14. Avathar

    FFNWC Madness

    -Final Fantasy Network Wrestling Championship I shall explain the rules later on, but the contestants and wrestle duels are already settled, AS FOLLOWED: THE BIG BOSSA BATTLES The masters of FF Forum wrestling shall be divided in these duels: Avathar vs. Zeromus_X Shadowheart...
  15. Avathar

    To Empresscrystal

    Yeah, I guess. :p

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top