Recent content by blackstar

  1. blackstar

    The Adventures of Edward the Emo and His Not Friends: A Comic

    This is a web comic my girlfriend and some of her friends make =3 start at the bottom and work your way up. http://www.omgymi.blogspot.com/
  2. blackstar

    ffnet shirt suggestions =D

    Here is a site that has ff shirts on them find one you like post a pic of it and lets see which one we all like. http://www.cafepress.com/buy/final+fantasy
  3. blackstar

    To those who remain

    To all my friends I have to say To all my friends how are you today I wish things could stay the same Forever to be here to laugh and play You are all very close to me and should to day be our last to meet In my heart you all will be Forever friends to the end Oh how I wish this will never end...
  4. blackstar

    10,000 posts CONGRATULATIONS KAT

    CONGRATULATIONS KAT YOU FINALLY MADE 10,000 POSTS!!!!
  5. blackstar

    To: darkshadow2247 We're Proud of You

    We're Proud of You Marine Stay Safe
  6. blackstar

    Thank You Shaggy

    I beleive that we need to thank Shaggy for getting the site updated and making it look really cool so... THANK YOU SHAGGY!
  7. blackstar

    Happy Birthday Kiera!!!!!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIERA I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN!!!!!!
  8. blackstar

    R.I.P. Casey Calvert (Hawthorn Heights)

    Today is probably the worst day ever. Its with our deepest regrets that we have to write this. Casey Calvert passed away in his sleep last night. We found out this afternoon before sound-check. We've spent the entire day trying to come to grips with this and figure out as much as possible. At...
  9. blackstar

    R.i.p. Witold 'vitek' KieŁtyka (1984 – 2007)

    WITOLD 'VITEK' KIEŁTYKA (1984 – 2007) Witold "Vitek" Kieltyka – our brother and dearest friend succumbed to head injuries sustained after a bad van accident while on tour in Russia. He was 23. One of the youngest and most promising drummers in the genre, together with Decapitated he has...
  10. blackstar

    I need some homework help :)

    Hey guys im doing a report on the "History of American Horror Literature" if anyone has any suggestions that they think can help it would be really appreciated. My rough Draft is due the 29th and the final is due November the 9th. If you cant help dont worry about it. Thanks guys :)
  11. blackstar

    WHOO HOO!!!! i got published

    First sorry ive been gone so long still busy with school and no computer at home so what can i do. But anyway in Revolver Magazines latest issue my letter i sent a few months back got in the mail section WHOO HOO!!!!! Everyone should go buy it NOW i command you :)
  12. blackstar

    Whats your favorite foods :)

    Post what your favorite foods are and if you want you can post pics or recipes. And dont be afraid to discuss the foods and make opinion's. I'll start Tuna Nigiri
  13. blackstar

    The Friends of FFnet

    To all my friends I have to say To all my friends how are you today I wish things could stay the same Forever to be here to laugh and play You are all very close to me and should to day be our last to meet In my heart you all will be Forever friends to the end Oh how I wish this will never end...
  14. blackstar

    The Spam thread

    In honor of the fact that we are in the spam thread i thought id make a thread about. ;spn SPAM THE UBER DELICIOUS MYSTERY MEAT OF THE GODS ;spn So do you guys like spam or not.
  15. blackstar

    Gameing an addiction???

    Yoko's mom the other day heard on the news that the American psychiatric counsel (or whatever its called) has decided that video game playing is an official addiction as serious as alcohol or cigarettes. And that anyone who plays more than an hour a day should seek psychiatric counseling. What...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top