The Friends of FFnet

blackstar

Headbanger For Life
Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
35
Location
TN
Occupation
Metalhead/Lover/student in that order
RPG Name
Marwyn The Blackstar
To all my friends I have to say
To all my friends how are you today
I wish things could stay the same
Forever to be here to laugh and play
You are all very close to me
and should to day be our last to meet
In my heart you all will be
Forever friends to the end
Oh how I wish this will never end
So lets treat each time we speak
as if never again will we never will meet
that way no ill word shall be said
and all broken hearts we can mend
you all have a place in my heart
and are connected to my very soul
all I ask is that in return
please smile when you think about me
and I will smile when I remember these days
and should these be the final words I speak
A tout le monde (To all the world)
A tout mes amis (To all my friends)
Je vous aime (I love you)
Je dois partir (I have to leave)
my soul would be set free.


For clarification no im not leaving ffnet and yes i did steal the last bit. This poem was wrote about two days ago at like 3 in the morning after a particularly disturbing dream and ever since then ive been trying to let the people who matter to me know that they matter. Love You Guys :)
 
Thanks *blushes* I worked on it.
 
Love always to all! Even if I do dissagree with some somtimes, and we do not totally get along, I love all ^^ Love this poem too! *standsupandcheers*
 
We should either dig up the poem thread, or make a new one. o_O;
 
Naw... IMO this is fine where it lies. OTHER poetry can go there though. o_o

My reasonisaythis is that this poem IS lub. For everyone here...its also an opportunity for others to say what they may not otherwise - and that's particularly good in this case.

*Sticky-s thread*
 
Wow I never expected such an outpouring of friendship when i wrote this.
*dancesaroundtheroomsinging* I made a sticky post i made a sticky post. :D
 
Kat said:
OH, OH, OH!
*raises hand and dances around*
um um um, Hydra should post one of his pretty poemssss.
=D
=D =D =D =D

I have some stuff to write about. So I'll freewrite it in this topic later. Let's enjoy the one blackstar wrote first. :D
 
Just dont expect many more pretty poems from me that was a once in a blue moon for me.
 
Really? Dang. ;_;

I'll post one of my old ones next post then.

I was really expecting another awesome poem blackstar! :D

But I guess I'll wait 'till you have the urge to write one like that again.
 
Better yet. I'm bored, so I'll write a brand new one, just exclusive here.

"The Wait"​

"Can we start things off anew?
Or are you afraid to see my face?
All the things we've been through
Are the big things put to waste?

Now don't tell me you hate me
Deep down inside, that is a lie
You don't know what you see
Or you fib just to get yourself by

You're a disgrace of a being
Couldn't love you any more
Since I knew you were leaving
And my heart was just the door

So, what to say, what to do
So many words can't be spoken
And they're directed at you
Pick up the pieces that're broken

Or possibly, leave them alone
Don't need any more "sympathy"
For what we've done, I can't atone
Will you please leave me be?

Because I love you very, very much
And I can't stop thinking of your face
How gentle your hands, and your touch
To know that time's been put to waste

It's just a hurt that won't go away
I think I can endure the big wait
I have to reassure myself each day
'Cause my words were a little late

And now you're gone from my life
For years, if not for a tiny little bit
I guess the best can only suffice
Finally I can see that you aren't it."

Um, um, yeah.

That's not rly good compared to other stuff. But yah. It's something, I guess.
 
well the one poem you let me read was better, but not by alot.
this one looks fine to me.

but uhm any wayz i wrote one last night...
it was storming and it knocked our power out, so i went outside at 2 in the morning and played in the rain. =]
it was fun. i didn't get hit by lighting. good news, eh?
but i was half asleep when i wrote this so don't yell at me if it sucks.
XD

"Dance in the Rain"


"The rain poured down,
washed away all her fears.
She danced in the rain,
invisible were her tears.

The lighting flashed,
and thunder clashed,
but she was not afraid.
for she drowned in her thoughts, on the wet ground where she laid.

It was a sunless heaven,
like a moonless night.
She forgot about her problems,
was joyful without might.

So everyday from then,
with a problem to amend,
to escape from all the pain...

She danced out in the rain."
 
LOLKAT, AM YELLING AT YOU.

I just don't like the rhyme scheme. Or how short it is. Otherwise, it's really good. =O
 
WoW I liked Kats alot :D and hydra yours was really good to yours sounded like it could be a song.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top