Recent content by Catalyst

  1. Catalyst

    Notice: New Posts Not Working

    Just an FYI. I tried it twice. Didn't work.
  2. Catalyst

    Game Usernames

    I'm restarting this thread. Post your usernames for the games you play - not the games you rarely play, or don't play. Please try and keep discussion out of this thread - just usernames please. Game: Maplestory Username: PopupofDeath Server: Bellocan Game: Trickster Username: Catalystica...
  3. Catalyst

    Hydra Said To Post Here

    So I did. You happy now?
  4. Catalyst

    A Few Status Changes

    With the changes that are going on (I've decided to take my meds and crap like that...anyways, that's not what the threads about), but I'm changing my myspace and my MSN. I've decided to use my old MySpace ( www.myspace.com/brokenimagegames ) as only for that, Broken Image Games. I have set up...
  5. Catalyst

    Video Game Chain

    The way this game works is you post a game that starts with the last letter of the previous poster's game title. If the game ends with a number / Roman Numeral, go to the last letter. (So for instance, Dragon Quest VIII, go to the "t" in Quest) Pokemon Red -> Dragonball Z Budokai -...
  6. Catalyst

    Catalyst - Discussion

    Now what I thought originally was another word for "change" as a username. Because I want to change some things, and I didn't want to have a username called "change" so I came up with Catalyst via a thesaurus. Now what the topic really is, I would call the human body a catalyst really. But more...
  7. Catalyst

    Final Fantasy III (DS)

    At the beginning after you get Arc, it seems as if you have to go through the Mythril Mines. Is there some other task that you have to do? I went to that other town where everyone's a ghost or whatnaught, but the monsters in the mine are quite strong - especially at the beginning. So am I...
  8. Catalyst

    How Big is Too Big?

    I thought of this idea when I was browsing the "Forums are Dying" thread that I made a while back. I had mentioned the Gaia Online forum. I've heard it's the largest online community in the world, and I believe it. I used to be really active there - but not like many of the other members who...
  9. Catalyst

    Final Fantasy Reference Guide

    This is more of a reference to every single Final Fantasy related CD/Movie/Game worldwide [That has been released] ------- Games ------- Cellphone / Mobile Final Fantasy VII Snowboarding Gameboy Final Fantasy Adventure Final Fantasy Legend Final Fantasy Legend II Final Fantasy Legend III...
  10. Catalyst

    The "Going Nowhere" RP

    You're probably wondering right away, why am I putting an RP in the spamtastic forum. The reason for this is how this thread will turn out. I've taken this off of another one I'm a part of in a different forum. Basically use RPG attacks (and what'd be really neat and helpful is if you were to...
  11. Catalyst

    Having a "Side Project" Forum

    For the past 2 - 3 years, I've been involved with forums that I've both made, and been a part of. Right now I have a forum for BIG. Right now it's not active because we don't have any titles (yet) released. What I was thinking overall - not just myself, but any site, was having an "extra" side...
  12. Catalyst

    Forum Sites Are Dying

    I've noticed that many of the popular forums are dying off or becoming inactive. A few of the forums I used to go to were quite active until some started college etc, or just started getting bored. Some have mentioned that over the years it's become a 'fad' or a 'trend'. Then something else...
  13. Catalyst

    Slogan Problems...

    Well a few of you may have heard that I am working on developing a video game company (and not just a basic company that lasts for a few months) - once we learn a fair bit, I'd like to jump into the real developer world. The problem is, (by the way, this thread really isn't suggestions, it's...
  14. Catalyst

    Writing - Better At Night?

    For me and much of my Dad's side of the family, writing at night seems to have a lot of vocabulary that you wouldn't write during the day. Even if it's using the word "thus", I don't think I'd use it during the day. That was just an example, but overall, it seems as if it's a lot different...
  15. Catalyst

    Style of Reading Material

    What style of reading material do you read? Or do you not read at all? The only true novel I've ever read was Digital Fortress by Dan Brown (I'll admit this - I think I skipped about seven or so (Can't remember, but anyways) pages. But the only things I really read are video game strategy...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top