Recent content by dappa

  1. dappa

    Final Fantasy V ios version

    Its been around now for just over a year on the iphone, what do you guys think about this version? I'm at the start of Galufs world, I like the new interface and updated spell animations but it feels weird when your character can move in a diagonal direction when you couldn't do that in the...
  2. dappa

    Ds various final fantasies

    I dont see no sub forums for some of the nintendo ds various final fantasies. The ones i'm talking about are the two crystal chronicles games and Final fantasy the 4 heroes of light. So my question is what do you think of these games?
  3. dappa

    eve of darkness/Revelations

    I recently stumbled across these while looking for mods of final fantasy games Ones called final fantasy revelations and the other is called Final fantasy eve of darkness. They are basically versions of ff6 which have been altered to be more harder, the guy who created them added new story...
  4. dappa

    This game

    Ok everyone I have never played this game and the question is whats it like, is it any good and would you recommend it? I want to know what you ffnet members think and not links to any websites or news articles, thanks :)
  5. dappa

    This game

    Ok everybody what do you think about this game? What where your expectations about this when you first heard that they were making a sequel on ps2 to the wonderful world of final fantasy 7? I'll start of by answering my own question/s I have only played the game once and maybe I will pick it...
  6. dappa

    Battlestar Galactica (new series)

    Does anyone here watch the new series of this great sci-fi show? I prefer it over the old series as it is more darker and has better special effects but I like the way it focuses a bit more on the human side of things, plus you get to see things from the enemies point of view too.
  7. dappa

    Being owned by bosses and fiends

    So guys and gals, I take it at some point you've challenged a boss on a final fantasy and have had your ass whooped by them. Lets share our misfortunes with one other on the various final fantasies you've played and have a laugh about it at the same time. I'll start off I challenged Zeromus...
  8. dappa

    "All Hail the Throne"

    We all love the Throne so we have a thread created especially for him. He has demonstrated time and time again that he is a sage with great knowledge of final fantasy and so myself and all the lovely people of FFnet would like to know what your opinion of this forum is and even more important...
  9. dappa

    Power levelling

    What sort of a final fantasy game player are you? Are you one who just plays through the game as the developers intended or are you a powerleveller who creates characters which are almost gods. On my first play I tend to play the game as it is, then on my second game I try to create the...
  10. dappa

    Just out of interest............

    Who here fights Ultimecia at the end of the game having all characters with a Gf Junctioned to them? I never have. I pick three characters and set em up nicely and then I let ulitmecia wipe out the unjunctioned ones. Though saying that even the unjunctioned ones on my game save are so...
  11. dappa

    The License Board

    What do you guys think about the license board then? I quite like it. I haven't cleared the game yet but am I right assuming the the abilities and accessories side of the board is different for each character apart from the teckniks?
  12. dappa

    Final Fantasies 7 to 12 boss music

    Ok we have a thread comparing the first 6 final fantasies boss music so its only natural that we now compare ffs 7 to 12 Which one of these fantasies do you think has the best boss music? Or you you can discuss the boss music for these fantasies in general. I think the boss music on final...
  13. dappa

    What draws you to final fantasy and rpgs in general?

    I love Final Fantasy like most of us here all do and rpgs in general. For me what I love about these games is the different types of people from different walks of life who come together to fight a common cause (the evil that is threatening their world). They all have their own abilities and...
  14. dappa

    Battle music for the classic ffs (1-6)

    We have a thread comparing the boss music from these classic final fantasies So lets discuss the normal battling music for them. Which one is your favorite? Myself I love the battle music from final fantasy 6. It is one of those themes for me I cant get outta my head and wanna listen to it...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top