Recent content by dirge_of_sephiroth

  1. dirge_of_sephiroth

    Celestial Weapons and their Items

    How many people here have gotten all the Celestial Weapons, as well each Crest and Sigil?
  2. dirge_of_sephiroth

    Blue Magic

    How do you get the items for the blue magics White Wind and Ray Bomb? I know White Wind has something to do with the Adamantoise and Ray Bomb with the Blitz. Do you need Rare Item employed to get them?
  3. dirge_of_sephiroth

    SeeD

    This is probably a really dumb question but how do you actually pronounce SeeD? Is it 'See Dee' or 'Seed'? Seeds being in a Garden makes a lot of sense, but I have always said it the other way. I still will I guess, but having played the FF games with sound and having seen Advent Children, I...
  4. dirge_of_sephiroth

    Ultimate weapons and magiks

    I just finished playing XII last night for the first time. I'll definitely be going through again, there's so much I've missed, like some of the hidden Espers and such. But one thing was there were certain weapons I never found. Now I read something about the Zodiac spear, so I know why I...
  5. dirge_of_sephiroth

    How does FFXII compare?

    Final Fantasy is a great series. Who would be here if they didn't realize that? Anyway, how did XII stack up to its predecessors? For me, graphically, it wins. And despite how much I loved the characters and story and all the new things that came a long... well, in my opinion, even though I...
  6. dirge_of_sephiroth

    Harry Potter Book Seven

    Don't know if there's any other big Harry Potter fans here, but the official title for book seven has just been revealed (as JKR's Christmas gift to the fans) Personally I'm excited. It's called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I know it's official because it's on her official web site...
  7. dirge_of_sephiroth

    Gaining Diabolos

    Have you ever used Laguna and the boys to fight and gain diabolos? I did once in the first dream squence, right before you meet Julia.
  8. dirge_of_sephiroth

    Those Who Cannot Rest (SW/ FFX world crossover) post I 12/9/06

    Title: Those Who Cannot Rest Author(s): dirge_of_sephiroth Timeframe: Post ATOC/ 1000 years post FFX Characters: OCs Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Crossover Keywords: Summary: I'll tell you the prompt I based my idea on... (this is from the Essential OC challenge on theforce.net, and...
  9. dirge_of_sephiroth

    Song of Prayer in Japanese

    I was wondering if there was anywhere on the net that I could find the hymn of the fayth/ song of prayer in Japanese. But I should clarify, I've found them in Western characters but not in the full-fledged Japanese. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
  10. dirge_of_sephiroth

    Crossover fics okay?

    I've finally found my way back to this site! Anyway there's this fan fic I'm writing; it's a crossover, universe-wise, mixing Star Wars with Spira. It's all OCs, and more of an FFX fic than SW, even though I'm posting it on theforce.net too. So is it okay if I start posting it here too?
  11. dirge_of_sephiroth

    Aeris or Aerith?

    Which name do you call the lovely Miss Gainsburough?
  12. dirge_of_sephiroth

    Reminicent?

    I'm not much of a traditional artist, as you'll soon see, and actually this piece wasn't intentionally meant to be FF related, but once I'd gotten the image into my PC, I found myself seeing something new within it, something that reminded me of Ultimecia in her final form at the end of FF VIII...
  13. dirge_of_sephiroth

    Hate to admit it but I need help

    No, I don't mean mentally, although.... ;) I don't want to sound stupid but how do you upload drawings from your computer to put them on site? I'd like to do just that but being as I'm not sure how, I need to ask. Oh well, it's better than trying something and screwing up...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top