Recent content by Gackt Camui

  1. Gackt Camui

    Woot Tifa, Jess, Derek, And I Are All At An Anime Con In Nashua Bitches!!!!!!

    Its like 1 something in the morning and we are sliding back and forth like a bunch of hyper idiots!!! Because we are. Theres nothing like pajamas and socks. We will try to post pics later. Nice talking to you all. TRY AND STAY MORE ACTIVE THAN ME!!! ~Love the duo...Tifa and Gackt
  2. Gackt Camui

    Lets dicuss a beloved artist...GACKT!!!

    Okay so yeah this was attempted once before but the thread ended up being moved to spam so lets start over shall we. This is not just a place for pics okay? We are going to discuss Gackt, his career, life and his music etc. What he plans to do in the near to far future. What we like so much...
  3. Gackt Camui

    Happy b-day Reason

    WOOT YOU ARE GETTING SO OLD. So did you get nething good? :D
  4. Gackt Camui

    I have finally reached 1,000 posts! WOOT!

    Woot go me. This is a day to be remembered* loud applause in the backgroud* Thank you, thank you all. *tear* I know you all have been waiting for this moment for so long and I am glad that I can finally make you happy. I wouldn't of been able to do it with out you guys generously posting so I...
  5. Gackt Camui

    Those lovely mods and admins

    I don't know if anybody else feels this way. But I thought I would bring it up anyways. Okay...this isn't directed to every single mod and admin out there... but some and I hope you know who you are. But most likely not because you are to busy abusing your power so yeah. Why is it whenever one...
  6. Gackt Camui

    Miyavi pics

    This was really start for CrazedShadow, so me being the awesome person I am just decided to post some pics. Hope ya happy. More will come...
  7. Gackt Camui

    Gackt Pics

    Come on people...you should of saw it coming. And seeing how he is totally off topic! Why not right? Better be happy with these pics! lol. Isn't he hot?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top