Recent content by kb-sama

  1. kb-sama

    Wii Friend Codes!

    If you got one Put it up ^-^ *mine'll Be up in a tick*
  2. kb-sama

    215 Things Any Evil overlord Needs/should Do

    50 of 215 1. My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear plexiglass visors, not face-concealing ones. 2. My ventilation ducts will be too small to crawl through. 3. My noble half-brother whose throne I usurped will be killed, not kept anonymously imprisoned in a forgotten cell of my...
  3. kb-sama

    Kb Made Teh Artz...NO WAI!!!!!

    Yep GENTELMEN...BEHOLD YES....GENTELMEN......I AM ONE SODA SHORT OF A 6 PACK!!! WAHHAHAHA!
  4. kb-sama

    Reincarnation?

    Hey I gotta Ask You Something if you Could Use Reincarnation, What Would you Change in to??
  5. kb-sama

    Music Video Time!

    K Lets Show Off Some Of Are FAVE Song's Videos (just Keep Them At Age 17 k?) Mine Is By DES-ROW and It's And odd One And My Theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIPu_vdHSbk
  6. kb-sama

    Funny Song

    The words May I have your attention, slaves! I WILL have your attention, slaves! Will the real Eggman please stand up? I repeat, will the REAL Eggman please stand up?!? (Urgh, I can't) You act like you've never seen a round guy before; Stomach all over the floor Like someone's drank three...
  7. kb-sama

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Zeromus_X!!!

    YA-HA! your Day is TODAY!!! Now let us ALL say why We love Zeromus_X!!!!!
  8. kb-sama

    Random Pic(s) O The Day!

    May Random-ness Be with You! I'll Try To Keep Them At Max 3
  9. kb-sama

    Hey Flame.....

    THATS MY HORSE!!!! *flings a Bus at*
  10. kb-sama

    Kb's movie House!! (Grand RE-opening)

    OK I Can not find The old One So i Remade it! So Link your Fave movies (LINK not POST) You can Rate if you feel like it:D Vegito vs Super Buu(full fight no filler)Pt.3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXOjRl7a0l4&feature=related Kb Loves him some DBZ:p
  11. kb-sama

    kb Wanna get a Tat

    This guy To show My love for are Trops and for Metal slug what you think?
  12. kb-sama

    RANDOM QUOTE(s) OF THE DAY:

    Yo'k I'm gonna Put up 3 or more of theses a day so yay Kb's being helpful "We lie, we cheat, and we steal, but at least we're honest about it." Eddie Guerrero "Here's a wacky idea: how about we leg it up the stairs and shout "FREEZE OR WE'LL SHOOT!" and take it from there?" Lothar Hex...
  13. kb-sama

    A Mother's Tale

    Ok My fan-fic or Poem Whatever you wish to Call this ,A mother's Tale is the Story of Kaz I'll post it in parts Part one "The Fiend of Man lady Fate" Because I Am Weak They Take Her,My last Reason to live... My Maye,My Daughter,My joy,My hope I am Lady Kaz,the Woman Who Has Kill...
  14. kb-sama

    Kb-sama's Power...er post level is OVER 2000!!!!! WHAT 2000!!!!

    Yay I Did it!! over 2000 post!!! woot! and now I Will Post 2000 Random Pics!!!.......or 2, 2 is good WEEEE!!! Now I sleep
  15. kb-sama

    Wow.....

    Active Members: 7 Just Wow

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top