Recent content by Lyde Lyde

  1. Lyde Lyde

    Draco & Seifer

    Does Draco Malfoy from the Harry Potter series remind you of Seifer? He does to me and they both have some of the same qualites. Seifer and Draco both have blond slick hair, and they both have a pair of friends that fight for them. Seifer and draco both have similar personalities, but Draco...
  2. Lyde Lyde

    Amano releases a new book

    A lot of you here are probably familiar with Yoshitaka Amano's work with Final Fantasy. Well he is known for much more than that as he's done artwork for various other games, some anime and cartoons, and art for comic books. Amano releases a new book based on March 28th in North America based on...
  3. Lyde Lyde

    Accents

    Accents can be defined as vocal prominences on a tongue of language or people. What I want to discuss is why are there accents. You may think it's frivolous of me asking why, but I always saw accents associated to people from certain countries. That isn't necessarily true. The white Americans...
  4. Lyde Lyde

    Oregon Trail

    Remember this game a while back? I think I had it on my macintosh it was actually my first game period that I had ever played and it was satisfyingly addicting, not unsatisfying addicting like when you continue to gamble after you lost all your money. Remember the con artist in the game, where...
  5. Lyde Lyde

    Funny Fantasy

    Another reason why I like the Final Fantasy series is because of the mild humor they contain, sometimes it might seem a little corny, but I like it anyway. Which FF to you is the funniest. Well XII sure can't be, because the story of the war really takes up the whole thing, which I'm not...
  6. Lyde Lyde

    Best Ability System

    Out of all the FF's which one do you think has the best way for your character to learn abilities, magic, and strengthening your character's stats. To me eventhough FFVIII's my favorite I will have to say that IX is the most balanced out. With IX you gain AP points for certain abilities all at...
  7. Lyde Lyde

    Videgame violence

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yREGBKZggwA Discuss the topic I really don't want to get started on it.
  8. Lyde Lyde

    First U.S. Review of Final Fantasy XII

    Final fantasy XII is out and here's the first review for it in English i just recieved my new PSM copy today it recieved a 9.5 out of 10. I really liked their review they're mature about their reviews unlike Game Informer. Oh and you all really need a XII section. Well here are the picks...
  9. Lyde Lyde

    Original meanings of words

    How has the word kid grown to be used to much today, that we're referring to our children as kids. You may or may not know, but the word kid means baby goat, so why are we calling our children baby goats, it doesn't make since!? I am offended when someone used to call me a kid because I am in no...
  10. Lyde Lyde

    Evil Wall help please

    I'm, currently stuck in the underground cave where you pick up the dark, I need a strategy to beat that tough wall am I supposed to fight it or run away from the batlle since that just makes more since, I'll appreciate your help.
  11. Lyde Lyde

    Chocobo Racing

    Has anyone here played chocobo racing I haven't heard anything from the game but I hope to play every game that's associated with FF even Chocobo's Dungeon
  12. Lyde Lyde

    Rinoa you look a bit funny

    ] Is this her in Kingdom Hearts or something?
  13. Lyde Lyde

    My Philosophy

    In this world, I have no friends but I do feel left out. I can't ever find anyone who is like me. My philosophy is that the most important thing in this world is to live freely, achieve your role in this world, and find out about all the secrets we do not know. My role in this world as an...
  14. Lyde Lyde

    Am I obsessed?

    Am I obsessed with Quistis because I bought a cell phone cover of her 3 months ago and put it on my phone here's an image of it
  15. Lyde Lyde

    The Boondocks

    Is an animated program on cartoon network's adult swim. It premeried last Sunday and I foumd it to be somewhat funny. My friends thought it was much funnier, they say I don't really have much of a personality, and that I'm too much into my career as a college prof. do you all think so? Well...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top