Recent content by Mjcool

  1. M

    I need a better version of this picture of The Extractor boss.

    The picture I have now is attached. It's size and quality is pitiful. I'm assuming this came from a strategy guide, so maybe that will help. Also, any other fanart or official art of this boss would be appreciated.
  2. M

    Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE*

    I must warn you, this is quite strange... Japan seems to love doing...that to characters.
  3. M

    Is it possible to use the debug mode to mess with the in-game models?

    You know, look at them and stuff. If not, is there a program that does make it possible out there?
  4. M

    Is it weird that I share Seifer's dream?

    Then again, you'd have to be an idiot to not want to submit to Edea...
  5. M

    FF XIII looks much better than FF XII.

    Don't get me wrong, FF XII looks OK, but there's a specific reason MMORPG's use the battle system they do: to make it easy for multiple real human beings to fight side by side. Take out the multiple human beings, and it's not too much fun. Anyhoo, if FFXIII delivers on the "ATB in Real Time"...
  6. M

    Requesting screenshots of the Bottomswell fight.

    Particularly of the Waterpolo attack and its effects.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top