M Mjcool Chocobo Rider Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 83 RPG Name Matt Mar 12, 2007 #1 I must warn you, this is quite strange... Japan seems to love doing...that to characters.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 12, 2007 #2 Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE* It looks like Yuffie stuck herself.
Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE* It looks like Yuffie stuck herself.
M Mjcool Chocobo Rider Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 83 RPG Name Matt Mar 12, 2007 #3 Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE* Heh, it kinda does, doesn't it? Eh. Clipping happens. It still happens on today's ultra-fancy new consoles. Though I do wonder if they'd fix that if they really did remake FFVII.
Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE* Heh, it kinda does, doesn't it? Eh. Clipping happens. It still happens on today's ultra-fancy new consoles. Though I do wonder if they'd fix that if they really did remake FFVII.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 12, 2007 #4 Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE* Mjcool said: Heh, it kinda does, doesn't it? Eh. Clipping happens. It still happens on today's ultra-fancy new consoles. Though I do wonder if they'd fix that if they really did remake FFVII. Click to expand... They'd cover it up with fancy graphics.
Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE* Mjcool said: Heh, it kinda does, doesn't it? Eh. Clipping happens. It still happens on today's ultra-fancy new consoles. Though I do wonder if they'd fix that if they really did remake FFVII. Click to expand... They'd cover it up with fancy graphics.
M Mjcool Chocobo Rider Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 83 RPG Name Matt Mar 12, 2007 #5 Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE* Probably. Anyways, there any other FF games (Or other games in general) where that happens?
Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE* Probably. Anyways, there any other FF games (Or other games in general) where that happens?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 12, 2007 #6 Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE* No 3-D FF games. I have had glitches happen in 2-D FF roms a whole lot. XD
Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE* No 3-D FF games. I have had glitches happen in 2-D FF roms a whole lot. XD
Lyde Lyde Black Mage Member Joined Jul 31, 2005 Messages 158 Location Alyuwan, Trenal Occupation Engineer RPG Name Lyde Mar 12, 2007 #7 Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE* What's wrong the images, I don't see anything out of the ordinary?
Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE* What's wrong the images, I don't see anything out of the ordinary?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 12, 2007 #8 Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE* I didn't see anything wrong in the FFX ones. The FF7 ones have awkward angles, so it looks like they're attacking themselves. I.E, Yuffie has the ninja star in her stomach. Just some bad rendering. It's funny though.
Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE* I didn't see anything wrong in the FFX ones. The FF7 ones have awkward angles, so it looks like they're attacking themselves. I.E, Yuffie has the ninja star in her stomach. Just some bad rendering. It's funny though.
M Mjcool Chocobo Rider Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 83 RPG Name Matt Mar 12, 2007 #9 Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE* The glitch isn't the "bizarre occurrence"...
Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE* The glitch isn't the "bizarre occurrence"...
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 12, 2007 #10 Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE* Is it how you scanned Yuffie for 40 HP? XD There's a lot of things wrong with the last two.
Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE* Is it how you scanned Yuffie for 40 HP? XD There's a lot of things wrong with the last two.
M Mjcool Chocobo Rider Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 83 RPG Name Matt Mar 12, 2007 #11 Sigh...it's not that, either. It's Japan's weird fetish for sticking characters in orbs.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Mar 12, 2007 #12 Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE* Oh! You wanted us to think outside of the box. Well, inside the bubble.... I just noticed that.
Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE* Oh! You wanted us to think outside of the box. Well, inside the bubble.... I just noticed that.
M Mjcool Chocobo Rider Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 83 RPG Name Matt Mar 12, 2007 #13 I'm surprised noone figured it out sooner. That's what I get for being shy, I guess. Artwork featuring either Bottomswell or the Extractor would be awesome to have, too. Though polygon glitches are hilarious. If you have any shots of those, feel free to post them, too. I just found out Rikku was piloting that thing...damn. Last edited: Mar 13, 2007
I'm surprised noone figured it out sooner. That's what I get for being shy, I guess. Artwork featuring either Bottomswell or the Extractor would be awesome to have, too. Though polygon glitches are hilarious. If you have any shots of those, feel free to post them, too. I just found out Rikku was piloting that thing...damn.
Catalyst Black Mage Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 281 Age 38 Location Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Website www.myspace.com RPG Name Catalyst Mar 13, 2007 #14 Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE* I kinda got THAT part...but I felt there was somethin else. Considering I just viewed this thread for the first time now.
Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE* I kinda got THAT part...but I felt there was somethin else. Considering I just viewed this thread for the first time now.
M Mjcool Chocobo Rider Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 83 RPG Name Matt Mar 13, 2007 #15 Hey, the polygon glitch tangent was funny. I'm willing to let a topic derail if it turns into something better.
Hey, the polygon glitch tangent was funny. I'm willing to let a topic derail if it turns into something better.
Doctor Paladin Member Joined Dec 10, 2006 Messages 1,172 Age 35 Location Hulle Granz Cathedral Occupation Eh. RPG Name Doctor Mar 14, 2007 #16 Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE* This kind of thing happens ALL the time--some of the most advanced graphics in gaming these days has weird stuff like this. And Aeris looks like she committed scuicide...(NOOOO DON'T DIE AGAIN!!!)
Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE* This kind of thing happens ALL the time--some of the most advanced graphics in gaming these days has weird stuff like this. And Aeris looks like she committed scuicide...(NOOOO DON'T DIE AGAIN!!!)
M Mjcool Chocobo Rider Member Joined Jul 24, 2006 Messages 83 RPG Name Matt Mar 14, 2007 #17 Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE* Indeed. Hell, even Gears of War has the clipping. That's really ankward.
Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE* Indeed. Hell, even Gears of War has the clipping. That's really ankward.