Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE*

Mjcool

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
83
RPG Name
Matt
I must warn you, this is quite strange...



ffx2.jpg

ffx1.jpg



9f22bd3c.jpg
20u720y.jpg



Japan seems to love doing...that to characters.
 
Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE*

It looks like Yuffie stuck herself. O_o
 
Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE*

Heh, it kinda does, doesn't it?

Eh. Clipping happens. It still happens on today's ultra-fancy new consoles.

Though I do wonder if they'd fix that if they really did remake FFVII.
 
Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE*

Mjcool said:
Heh, it kinda does, doesn't it?

Eh. Clipping happens. It still happens on today's ultra-fancy new consoles.

Though I do wonder if they'd fix that if they really did remake FFVII.
They'd cover it up with fancy graphics.
 
Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE*

Probably.

Anyways, there any other FF games (Or other games in general) where that happens?
 
Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE*

No 3-D FF games.

I have had glitches happen in 2-D FF roms a whole lot. XD
 
Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE*

What's wrong the images, I don't see anything out of the ordinary?
 
Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE*

I didn't see anything wrong in the FFX ones.

The FF7 ones have awkward angles, so it looks like they're attacking themselves.

I.E, Yuffie has the ninja star in her stomach.

Just some bad rendering.

It's funny though.
 
Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE*

The glitch isn't the "bizarre occurrence"...
 
Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE*

Is it how you scanned Yuffie for 40 HP? XD

There's a lot of things wrong with the last two.
 
Sigh...it's not that, either.

It's Japan's weird fetish for sticking characters in orbs.

bc78f9f5.jpg
ffx3.jpg
 
Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE*

Oh!

You wanted us to think outside of the box. ;) Well, inside the bubble....

I just noticed that. O_o
 
I'm surprised noone figured it out sooner. That's what I get for being shy, I guess.

Artwork featuring either Bottomswell or the Extractor would be awesome to have, too.

Though polygon glitches are hilarious. If you have any shots of those, feel free to post them, too.


I just found out Rikku was piloting that thing...damn.
 
Last edited:
Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE*

I kinda got THAT part...but I felt there was somethin else.

Considering I just viewed this thread for the first time now.
 
Hey, the polygon glitch tangent was funny. I'm willing to let a topic derail if it turns into something better.
 
Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE*

This kind of thing happens ALL the time--some of the most advanced graphics in gaming these days has weird stuff like this.

And Aeris looks like she committed scuicide...(NOOOO DON'T DIE AGAIN!!!)
 
Re: Are there any other FF games that have this bizarre occurrence? *PICS OF IT INSIDE*

Indeed. Hell, even Gears of War has the clipping. That's really ankward.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top