Recent content by Phoenix Flame

  1. Phoenix Flame

    Ff: Type-o

    Did anyone see any info on this game yet? I'm curious what its going to be about. Looks like Squeenix might be trying something new with the series?? http://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/951986-final-fantasy-type-0/images
  2. Phoenix Flame

    New Playthrough =}

    Going through this game again (this time w/wifey.) I'm going for as many thieves as possible/desired early-on. http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/197344/20050 The basic idea is to grind through the game as quickly as possible making use of your party of thieves to quickly...
  3. Phoenix Flame

    Happy Independence Day America!

    0_o Visit family?! Y the hell would I want to celebrate my INDEPENDENCE by doing THAT? I've spend the last 26 years trying to get AWAY from dem! XDDD; I hope that whatever you guys are doing today, that you have a safe and enjoyable time. Don't forget to eat too much, and bring along...
  4. Phoenix Flame

    A past relationship (& current struggle.)

    I just found out that my ex has been doing rather well. She's still speaking publicly: reaching out to her community to educate people about mental illness...the Chicago Tribune even wrote up an article on her. O_O ...anyway; I sometimes want to talk with her and see how she's doing. Its been...
  5. Phoenix Flame

    New *and improved* FFNET Bar!

    Since KB's remodeling efforts went so well... (and since the other thread is sooooo big) ^^ I'm rededicating this bar in honor of the Captain, our beloved Kat; and head waiter/cook/jester/ninja KB-Sama!!! Drinks for everyone!!! *Pops cork in champaigne bottle ^^
  6. Phoenix Flame

    New FF III quest! =D

    Ok, just started this game. I understand how the job system works. So what are some things I NEED to know about the game? Ahem! What I mean is: what jobs do I need to work up so I can defeat the most difficult bosses...I think there's an Omega Weapon in this game I have to pwn. ...any...
  7. Phoenix Flame

    Happy (belated) Birthday... to myself.

    I'm kinda sad and disheartened that nobody from here wished me a happy birthday (on the 4th.) =P
  8. Phoenix Flame

    How does XII rank w/the rest of the FFs?

    I would have to say that this one's not quite as good as some of the other Final Fantasy games I've played. The reason being is that the story line is too choppy, incomplete and a little boring...I would have been happier if Square used Basch's redemption as the central plot and developed it...
  9. Phoenix Flame

    Who's still playing this game?

    I began a new game the other day and think I'm going to go for a 'perfect' game (@ least one of every weapon/item, full bestiary) and was wondering who's still playing this game and what you're trying to accomplish by playing it... I mean: JUST get through it Low-level game NLB (no license...
  10. Phoenix Flame

    Ask about...God?! ?_?

    I must admit, I'm no expert. But many people have questions that need answered about Him. I'm hoping that people may use this as a way to get those questions asked/answered. Note that some general questions may be answered with opinion...while most I'll try to back up with scripture. While...
  11. Phoenix Flame

    A new spin on an old idea (all members please review!)

    *Casts Life2, Life3, Hastega, Aura....whatever else is teh gewd* x 3 M'kays, so I was thinking about the IRC - since we were talking about how we could improve the site, lure more members in, keep current members happy...AND post more in the forums...and I brainstormed up an idea! ^^ I need...
  12. Phoenix Flame

    Dragon Warrior Series *Yay!* = D

    Dragon Quest/Warrior is one of my all-time favorite series... ...so I thought I would start a thread to see who's played this series (or any of the games) and what your thoughts were on them. :rolleyes: I've played 1, 2, 3, 4 and 8. I have a tie for my favorite because the third and...
  13. Phoenix Flame

    Important - help requested

    Hey all! I wanted some advice...you see, I'm going to be selling ALL my videogames/systems/accessories, etc. DON'T ASK. = P Soo... I has a 360, PS3, PS2, Gamecube, SNES, NES, Nintendo DS, and an Atari Flashback 2. Games I has include, but not limited to: 360: Gears of War PS3: Ridgeracer...
  14. Phoenix Flame

    Wisdom, the final frontier.

    What is it? Who's got it? Where does it come from? How can you tell if you are wise - or do only the fools think they are? 'Time is nobody's fool.' Ironically, time reveals them everyday. Time strips our fascades away and leaves us shivering, maybe at times crying, wondering where we...
  15. Phoenix Flame

    World's most amazing animals? o_O

    What, in your opinion, is the world's most amazing animal and why? I would have to say, in general, spiders are fascinating. There are so many different kinds, they live on every continent (other than Antactica) and come in a wide array of sizes, shapes, and colors. Not to mention...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top