Happy Independence Day America!

Phoenix Flame

Go Umbarbar do my bidding
Super Moderator
Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
3,044
Location
By myself. It's lonely ;-;
Website
www.reasoniamalive.com
Occupation
Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
0_o Visit family?! Y the hell would I want to celebrate my INDEPENDENCE by doing THAT? I've spend the last 26 years trying to get AWAY from dem!


XDDD; I hope that whatever you guys are doing today, that you have a safe and enjoyable time.

Don't forget to eat too much, and bring along the DS/PSP for when people start-up the kareokee machine... =P


...and someone keep an eye on June to make sure she doesn't burn the place down lightin' ants on fire. XDD; J/K.

God bless America!
 
lol @ that

THE ALIENS R COMING!

*looks at kb*

oh, er.. nvm o.O!
 
Happy 4th of July, everyone.
2q9z5h2.gif

Mines was normal, just had little BBQ and made gfxs.
4thjulysmilies4.gif
 
Not a big fan of BBQ, I just climbed up on top of the roof of my house to get a good view...lots of nice, loud fireworks. LOUD fireworks. Some of them exploded dangerously close to me...@_@

Glad to hear you guys had fun. =]
 
I just had BBQ. And walked 3 miles both ways to watch 10 minutes of 'works.

None of my own, though. But I did get to play with the BBQ fire. Damn lighter fluid.
 
It does sound like fun :)
... I didn't see any fireworks T_T my family is lame
 
We had a severe thunderstorm at Busch Gardens on the 4th. So we just watched the half an hour firework show being soaked.

It was probably the best firework show I've ever seen before, and I've seen a few. Took a few pictures with my phone. It was okay.
 
Well making up for the fact that I didn't see any fireworks. I'm going to a concert tomorrow :)
 
Poison, Dokken, Sebastian Bach (formerly of Skid Row)
It was amazing Sebastian had a lot of sound system problems but still put on a good show, Dokken was my favorite but I am a really big Dokken fan so I might be a little bit biased :), Poison had a really good performance with pyro and porno (seriously) and CC (guitars) was amazing. So all in all amazing show :D
 
Poison, Dokken, Sebastian Bach (formerly of Skid Row)
It was amazing Sebastian had a lot of sound system problems but still put on a good show, Dokken was my favorite but I am a really big Dokken fan so I might be a little bit biased :), Poison had a really good performance with pyro and porno (seriously) and CC (guitars) was amazing. So all in all amazing show :D
CC is ALWAYS amazing!
<33

Poison is one of the best bands in the world.
x]
 
I never realized how good they were though until last night. Not one of my favorites but they do put on an amazing live show.
 
Yeah if a band can't put on a good show they aren't worth listening to in my opinion.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top