- Joined
- Nov 22, 2005
- Messages
- 3,044
- Location
- By myself. It's lonely ;-;
- Website
- www.reasoniamalive.com
- Occupation
- Cardiac tech/lover ^^;
0_o Visit family?! Y the hell would I want to celebrate my INDEPENDENCE by doing THAT? I've spend the last 26 years trying to get AWAY from dem!
XDDD; I hope that whatever you guys are doing today, that you have a safe and enjoyable time.
Don't forget to eat too much, and bring along the DS/PSP for when people start-up the kareokee machine... =P
...and someone keep an eye on June to make sure she doesn't burn the place down lightin' ants on fire. XDD; J/K.
God bless America!
XDDD; I hope that whatever you guys are doing today, that you have a safe and enjoyable time.
Don't forget to eat too much, and bring along the DS/PSP for when people start-up the kareokee machine... =P
...and someone keep an eye on June to make sure she doesn't burn the place down lightin' ants on fire. XDD; J/K.
God bless America!