Recent content by Seyluv

  1. Seyluv

    Cloud ate ALL our food!!

    Lol, Happy birthday Clief101 :)
  2. Seyluv

    FF you haven't played yet?

    List what FFs you haven't played here. :p For me, I haven't played FF3, FF4, FFXI, and FFXIII. Oh yeah and most of the DS and game boy games. And that FF7 remake i forgot the name...crisis core or something. I do plan to play them one day.
  3. Seyluv

    Robot Thread.

    Lol, post all robot related news here. Since i've seen more then one relating to robots, i thought i make a thread dedicated to them. And since robots r often updating any new crazy info on them can be posted here. My friend told me Gackt the great Japanese rocker has a robot clone. And a few...
  4. Seyluv

    Vizzed Board?

    Ever heard of that place? I found out about it late last month from a friend. It's great. But other then that. Let me explain why i'm posting it here. You can play in full, FF games. Not to many...I know FF1, FF2, and FF3 there. Some like FF5, and FF6 are coming soon there. You can even save...
  5. Seyluv

    Pet Society

    Just wanted to post my pics, lol. Post yours too and your thoughts of this game.:p I've two pets, Hamsu and King Gazimon. This is Hamsu. Hamsu based on my beloved Isu, lol...but well i wanted a hamster so i made him. I forgot i wanted a girl -_-...i remember when i went to the clothing...
  6. Seyluv

    Random Thought

    Random Quote Post a random quote here. :D
  7. Seyluv

    FF Pic Thread!

    XD, ok I'm bored. I love posting pics...so post ur fav FF pictures, screenshots, fanart, and whatever else here. For some reason Seymour pics hard to find. X_X This my fav fanart pic of him :p (by [email protected])
  8. Seyluv

    Star Ocean 3

    Who looking forward to the ps3 version. I think its already out on 360..not sure. I don't have a 360..so waiting for ps3 edition :p
  9. Seyluv

    Pretty old gfxs

    Really old graphics:
  10. Seyluv

    Would you still listen to their music?

    Ok, i know some of you may not know me, or kinda have a guess who i am if you an old member. Anyway...i've a really big question to asked. This forum always gave good advice...so i thought i asked.:( Say if your favorite musician really did bad. Is is a bad person. Would you still listen to...
  11. Seyluv

    Two Hungry Vampires (+ other junk)

    Got bored so made this. :p Other junk.... I'm getting better at sigs, still hard. Made for my site resource page Made for my new sig here Made for SOTW for Nemo's Forum.
  12. Seyluv

    Ramiza

    He from Skies of Arcadia.:p Isn't he hott, his charcter awesome too. He should have took Kadj place...he way cool.
  13. Seyluv

    Ff7 Pc

    The PC version a little bit different from the old PS1 version. Someone told me because it came out late that's the reason why. Here more info here. http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=2985&skip=yes Anyway, haha I'm getting the PC version soon. I already downloaded it...
  14. Seyluv

    I just loveeee this movie

    It's the movie after Digimon the movie and after Season 2. Enjoy, Pt1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0O4gPdWkB0 Pt2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MleySUdc4E&feature=related Pt3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtYu1PTTFhg&feature=related Posting incase you guys haven't seen.:p
  15. Seyluv

    Demidevimon

    I guess I should show you guys. I pixie drew in MS Paint and Paintshop Pro....using mouse. It hard cause my hands shakes when I try to pixie draw...but it gotten way better...I can control it better now like I'm using a pen. :p I drew him from memory...I knoe him by hard...I forgot some parts...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top