Recent content by Spec Highwind

  1. Spec Highwind

    A sequel to Final Fantasy IV

    Final Fantasy IV the After: Tsuki no Kikan (The Return of the Moon) The game is supposed to be released next month in japan for NTT DoCoMo FOMA 903i series phones.
  2. Spec Highwind

    Happy Birthday

    I didn't have access to the internet yesterday, but I never thought I would arrive here today, and you had forgotten FFs 20th Birthday. Even though I have sent my birthday card to Square, I am here to say: Happy Birthday, best videogaming series ever! I'm dissapointed with you, my forumer...
  3. Spec Highwind

    Isn't it cute?

    I bought a Chocobo =D=D=D=D So kawaii (^.^)
  4. Spec Highwind

    The Kat Fan Club!!

    If anyone here deserves a Fan Club, she does. Hail to the Spammer Queen
  5. Spec Highwind

    Dissidia - a discussion

    Final Fantasy: Dissidia What do you know about this game? What characters do you expect appearing in this nostalgic game? Debate ;)
  6. Spec Highwind

    Thread to all those who...

    ... to all those who love peanut butter =D Spec Kat Hydra Tifa-Chan Fawkes Lament Anyone more? =D
  7. Spec Highwind

    Zeromus ^____^

    To Zeromus_X Ok, you already knew what this thread was about, even before I created it, because you know EVERYTHING! Ok, I just want to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, now that you are XX Years old. Damn the unavaiable information =\
  8. Spec Highwind

    To Zydra

    This thread was created by your supreme 1337ness. Keep it in your 1337 organ forever. What is this thread for? Talking about 1337 things, and comparing 1337ness =D Nao, let's get started: What is the 1337 organ? The heart? The brain? Hum...
  9. Spec Highwind

    chocobo Racing

    Finally, they added a Chocobo Racing feature =D I loved this in FF7... Three more months, and I'll go to Vana'diel once more. I can't wait to see this. You can also see some more things about Chocobo Racing in the Official Website
  10. Spec Highwind

    The l33t movies

    Let's talk about our favourite movies =D Well... I'll list some movies I liked: Ali G Indahouse ---> Funniest. Movie. ever =| The New Guy ---> I loved it... have to watch it again... Silence of the Lambs ---> Good one Tim Burton's Corpse Bride ----> Tim burton rulez Bulletproof Monk ----->...
  11. Spec Highwind

    Fan Art Contest

    It is over =P I don't play the game anymore, but I have been following the news. you can see the results here
  12. Spec Highwind

    Show us your Chocobos

    Post pics of your Chocobos here =D I wanna see 'em
  13. Spec Highwind

    Come here =D

    Sigs and avas for everyone =D They are nothing special, but I HAD to give you something. More coming for: Luis, a sig with "Miúdas Boas" and fruit, one for Blackstar.
  14. Spec Highwind

    Which games have you been playing lately?

    Well... in the past days I've been playing Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim (Windows); Final Fantasy I (NES); Super Mario Brothers (NES); Pandemonium (PSX); Tomba!2 (PSX). and I just ended Dirge of Cerberus, ExHard mode. ^^
  15. Spec Highwind

    Official thread where you can laugh at John Smith

    He didn't know how to say "Shrimp" in englsih xDDDDDDDD and he's a n00b

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top