Come here =D

Spec Highwind

The Portuguese Dragoon
Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
3,206
Age
33
Location
Arubboth, the afterlife
Occupation
Dragoon
RPG Name
Spec Highwind
Sigs and avas for everyone =D

They are nothing special, but I HAD to give you something.

johnsmithgiftdg3.jpg

empresscrystalgiftvj2.jpg

hydragiftxl8.jpg

avathargiftct1.gif

reasonimalivegiftpd9.png

tifachangiftpv4.jpg

luisgiftoc1.jpg

katgiftxw0.jpg

slidergiftfe0.jpg


More coming for: Luis, a sig with "Miúdas Boas" and fruit, one for Blackstar.
 
Last edited:
:eek:

M.C. The Max 'Obsession'... by Calvin Kl... I mean, by Spec XD
 
Avathar said:
^^ how incredibly thoughtful of you ~~

Oooh, that one painting, ^-^

@_@ Yay! A 1337 guy is using my avatar as a sig!

THAT is 1337

Luis said:
:eek:

M.C. The Max 'Obsession'... by Calvin Kl... I mean, by Spec XD

I know you want one, too :p What will it be, a sig or an ava?

EDIT: One more =P

reasonimalivegiftpd9.png


EDIT2: And another xD

Warning: This w0n really sucks. You guys don't HAVE to use these things, I just want to give you works =D

tifachangiftpv4.jpg
 
Last edited:
Spec said:
@_@ Yay! A 1337 guy is using my avatar as a sig!

THAT is 1337



I know you want one, too :p What will it be, a sig or an ava?
EDIT: One more =P

reasonimalivegiftpd9.png


EDIT2: And another xD

Warning: This w0n really sucks. You guys don't HAVE to use these things, I just want to give you works =D

tifachangiftpv4.jpg

Surprise me! XD
TUTTIFRUTTI SONIC! XD
 
LMAO!!
I didn't remember you played the other team XD LOL
Nevermind, lots of fruits and hot chicks then XD LMAO
 
Wowow, I didn't notice this.

Time to be my test subject more often Spec. ^_~

^________^

Thanks!
 
I want to use you now.

Like a wind up toy.

Wind up, and everything is fun.

But once you stop, I'll move on back to something else.

XD XD XD

In other words..

j00r buddy rank is up. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top