Come here =D

EmpressCrystal said:
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;res

My boys, M.C The Max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, thanks so so much. You don;t know how much this means to me.

I Love it!!! ;gra

ROTFLMAO!!! ;rof ;rof ;rof ;rof ;rof
 
Slider likes! :D
Don change anything it's cool, will add it when I get faster Internet connection later

tnx Spec ;)
 
Lol, I happy to see them, I mean I surpise he didn't do Edea instead. He knew me well to do my boys, and also I been requesting for a new M.C The Max banner.

This was a big surpise fdor me.
 
I absolute love my banner and what you did for the other members too.
 
No actually there really is something called a gimp...Its not just some perverted thought that went through my mind.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top