Recent content by Squall85

  1. Squall85

    FF7 AC Leaked

    Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Full Movie DVD Rip Leaked :eek: more info herehttp://www.ff7acmovie.com/news/ff7ac_news/ff7ac_full_movie_dvd_rip_leaked.html
  2. Squall85

    Diablo II Lod

    Does anyone here play D2 lod here. I just started playing again online cuz they released a new patch.
  3. Squall85

    FF7 banned

    http://auritribe.net/cnn/ The above link states the unbelievable. FF7 banned cuz it arouses terriorist activity, just stupid
  4. Squall85

    Aeris in white

    Has anyone noticed but that one pic with Aeris looking at the highwind. How can she be looking at the highwind when shes killed before seeing the highwind and why is she wearing white at the time?
  5. Squall85

    Bogus Revival of Aeris??

    I know you can't bring aeris back to life but this site says otherwise. http://www.angelfire.com/games/TheEquinox/
  6. Squall85

    Highwind gone in Advent children

    The highwind is gone in Advent children and its called the Sierra, heres the link http://www.gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=5058 I think they should of stayed w/ the highwind, your thoughts??
  7. Squall85

    Jackson Guilty

    I really don't care but you guys think Micheal Jackson is guilty? :eek:
  8. Squall85

    Graphics VS Gameplay

    Here's the question, what do you think is more important in a game? Graphics or gameplay. We got new systems coming out, they're talking about all the specs and all and i dunno what they mean, but what about the games and their gameplay is what i think really counts
  9. Squall85

    make ur own summon

    Describe ur summon, the creature, power etc....
  10. Squall85

    Fav game in Golden Saucer

    I like the snowboarding game the best :) , anyone else liked any games in the golden saucer
  11. Squall85

    ps tactics on emulation ?

    Does anyone know if there is a ps rom for ff tactics?
  12. Squall85

    Loveline

    Anyone here listen to loveline, w/ Dr Dre and Adam Corola. I used to listin to it until they took it off the air in chicago. :mad:
  13. Squall85

    ff 7 tech demo at E3

    if anyone hasn't seen it go here http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/rpg/fin...f7demo_e305.asx Its kinda funny how they say u can see the gorgerous graphics of ps3, while it seems u could of pulled of the same graphics w/ ps2, whats everyone thoughts on it.
  14. Squall85

    Nin ?Revolution?

    I dunno if its the confirmed name Revolution but looks pritty sweet http://media.cube.ign.com/articles/615/615030/img_2789431.html
  15. Squall85

    the ps3

    http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/05/16/screens_6124681.html?page=1 The controller looks like a jet steering wheel

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top