Recent content by Tifa-chan

  1. Tifa-chan

    Final Fantasy VII Remake confirmed?? SAY WHA??

    Upon doing my daily search of Final Fantasy sites I found something very intresting! Hold on to your britches were going for another heartracing ride on Final Fantasy VII! Quoted from FFEXTREME "To the most Final Fantasy savvy, it would be obvious to us that "Of course the end of Crisis Core...
  2. Tifa-chan

    The Hydra Fan Club

    O_o because he is that dang kool! You know you want to be part of the Hydra fan club!
  3. Tifa-chan

    The Gackt Fan Club *KELLEY! NOT GACKT GACKT XD*

    A club for my dearest friend Gackt! *kelley!* SO join and be a fan of Gackt! XD
  4. Tifa-chan

    FFVII Remake not on the way (yet)

    Yeap, according to reports on ffextream.com, from an interview by Japanese gaming magazine with Tetsuya-sama himself. He again denies a remake however he did have to say this.
  5. Tifa-chan

    She's not dead??!!! =O

    OMFG no I didn't die! I have been lurking, but the forum has seem to fall dead...so I went dead as well...but I am not? Did you miss me? I am back!
  6. Tifa-chan

    Everybody Wonders

    Everybody wonders "what if" once in a while. Fill this out about the person that posted this. Don't forget to be honest! what would you do IF... I died:→ I kissed you:→ I fell:→ I lived next door to you:→ I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→ I stole something:→ I was...
  7. Tifa-chan

    It's not a RUMOR!

    Alright, so I am really confedent that all of us here on FFnet know about the huge debate as to weather or not they are remaking VII. Well I cannot go on and around saying "Yes yes they are making VII" because we can't conferm as of yet if they have even started working on it, however I can...
  8. Tifa-chan

    Lufao!

    WATCH THIS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep0dVa6Kgck&mode=related&search=
  9. Tifa-chan

    Crisis Core Website goes live!

    Yeap the offical Crisis Core Japanese website has launched! So check it out! http://www.square-enix.co.jp/ccff7/
  10. Tifa-chan

    The Learn Japanese Thread =O

    Yeapers! Tifa has desided to do this on every forum and or site she is on! I am teaching Japanese to others, but to also help aid myself in learning the lanugage! So if you would like to learn some Japanese this is the thread for you! All I ask is that you respect what I am doing and call me...
  11. Tifa-chan

    Stupid Questions deserve stupid answers

    ENOUGH SAID!
  12. Tifa-chan

    Tifa invites you...

    to join meh forum! Why? Because I think you are special enough too that is why! So if you want to here ya go. Utsukushi Shiro
  13. Tifa-chan

    hey wait for me!

    Okay so I wont be on a lot this weekend, and most of you already know why... and so enless I get a lot of chances to sneek on like this...forget me being on. But anyhow I figured I would just make this one post and say hi and sorry for not being on. well g2g. Lotsa love to all! Tifa
  14. Tifa-chan

    Taking a trip...and getting in a lot of trouble

    er yup...I am leaving...well my house that is...and chances are I will get in a lot of trouble for moving out with out my dad kicking me out...so um...yea I may or may not be on again tonight...or when ever anyhow just figured I would let you guys know, may be a while before I am back online...
  15. Tifa-chan

    The Seventh Heaven Bar

    The Seventh Heaven Bar. A place for you to chat, hang out, and just gerneraly goof off. I am Tifa, the bar own, tender and bar babe! You ask for it, I can make it! Drink wise that is ~__^ So have fun! And I will see you around!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top