Taking a trip...and getting in a lot of trouble

Tifa-chan

Paladin
Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
899
Age
36
Location
Edge
Website
z10.invisionfree.com
Occupation
Waiter at a local resturant/bar
RPG Name
Tifa
er yup...I am leaving...well my house that is...and chances are I will get in a lot of trouble for moving out with out my dad kicking me out...so um...yea I may or may not be on again tonight...or when ever

anyhow just figured I would let you guys know, may be a while before I am back online. Got questions...ask Blackstar...he knows what is going on a little...I think...hope...I mean I did tell him...yea

wish me luck!
Love always and forever
Tifa
 
May the stars shine down upon you until the end of your journeys and may we meet again.
Good Luck Tifa well hold down the fort until your return.
 
Avathar said:
o:

, well, keep on shining, Tifa-Chan, you cutie-star shine in the sky, and hope everything turns out well for you!
=D

And eek!

We will miss you. A lot. @_@ Especially Reason, and m3h. Everyone, basically. XD

We wish you luck.
 
Kat said:
*starts bawling*

but whhhhyyyy?!!
*grabs onto T-C's leg*
don't leave us!!

T_T


okay...lol..im okay good luck,come back soon!
You still have me to support you as a sister - =D @ Reason.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey hey, he called me a sister.

I was only defending what I have. ^__^

And she's growing up man. That's great for you and herself.
 
Now that the filler is over, lookit your new masterpiece Spec! XD
 
:eek: :eek: :eek:

But...who will run the Babe Bar now???????

Well... it's our duty then. We'll keep your lovely Love spirit thar!

Good luck and talk to j00 soon!
 
I don't mind being your sister.

Hydra's my twin brother, so...

EDIT (by Spec, btw):

What about a brotherhood? =D

5 Spammers:

June (Kat) Jake (Hydra) John (reasonimalive) John Smith, Je ("I", in french. Yes, it's me, Spec. I am one of the chosen ones!)



1 Prophecy:

Prophecy said:
This prophecy foretells that you will join on an epic journey and that John Smith will die a couple of times. Hydra will gain the 1337 Spell, RIA will find his reason to be alive: a shrubbery (Monty Python rulez =D), Kat will become a full time BLM STP. No, wait, a full time Heroine. And Spec will rule over the world and meet a really hot White Mage with a powerful hammer.

1 Purpose:

We still have to find out what
 
Last edited:
Spec said:
I don't mind being your sister.

Hydra's my twin brother, so...

EDIT (by Spec, btw):

What about a brotherhood? =D

5 Spammers:

June (Kat) Jake (Hydra) John (reasonimalive) John Smith, Je ("I", in french. Yes, it's me, Spec. I am one of the chosen ones!)



1 Prophecy:

Prophecy said:
This prophecy foretells that you will join on an epic journey and that John Smith will die a couple of times. Hydra will gain the 1337 Spell, RIA will find his reason to be alive: a shrubbery (Monty Python rulez =D), Kat will become a full time BLM STP. No, wait, a full time Heroine. And Spec will rule over the world and meet a really hot White Mage with a powerful hammer.

1 Purpose:

We still have to find out what
Best part.

And the white mage will slap j00 for commenting on her ass.

<.<;

We are living to rule t3h w0rld! =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top