- Joined
- Feb 6, 2007
- Messages
- 899
- Age
- 36
- Location
- Edge
- Website
- z10.invisionfree.com
- Occupation
- Waiter at a local resturant/bar
- RPG Name
- Tifa
O_O look I can get on at school!
Alright I guess I will fill you all in. Last night was the last sraw with my jackass of a father. I got mad at my lil bro for being the lazy tard he is. And well my bro went to my dad saying things that were not true. Making the story seem worse than the whole thing was. My bro likes to do that! lil bastard only ever wants to cause me trouble. Anyhow my dad told me to get the hell out of the house. Well this isn't the first time he has told me this, so I desided to take him up on this offer. I left and went to kelley's *gackt* house. I was there for a while. Well anyhow my dad called me and wanted me home. I tried telling him I wasn't going to come home, but then he threaten to call the cops and have me thrown in Juvie. So what else could I do. I went home, but not until I had a chat with kelley's dad and mom. I love her parents so much. They are so caring and thoughtful. They understood myside of the story. Anyhow, as I was saying I went home, however it was pointless. I tried to talk to my parents, tell them my side of the story, but my parents don't listen very well. They kept twisting my words, and playing mind games with me. But anyhow for the time being I am back at the house, and I am just avoiding my parents. Thank god I have work tonight and don't have to be home for long.
Anyhow just thought I would fill you in. Thanks you all for caring. Makes me want to cry more. *sniffle* Thank you all so much *huggles*
Alright I guess I will fill you all in. Last night was the last sraw with my jackass of a father. I got mad at my lil bro for being the lazy tard he is. And well my bro went to my dad saying things that were not true. Making the story seem worse than the whole thing was. My bro likes to do that! lil bastard only ever wants to cause me trouble. Anyhow my dad told me to get the hell out of the house. Well this isn't the first time he has told me this, so I desided to take him up on this offer. I left and went to kelley's *gackt* house. I was there for a while. Well anyhow my dad called me and wanted me home. I tried telling him I wasn't going to come home, but then he threaten to call the cops and have me thrown in Juvie. So what else could I do. I went home, but not until I had a chat with kelley's dad and mom. I love her parents so much. They are so caring and thoughtful. They understood myside of the story. Anyhow, as I was saying I went home, however it was pointless. I tried to talk to my parents, tell them my side of the story, but my parents don't listen very well. They kept twisting my words, and playing mind games with me. But anyhow for the time being I am back at the house, and I am just avoiding my parents. Thank god I have work tonight and don't have to be home for long.
Anyhow just thought I would fill you in. Thanks you all for caring. Makes me want to cry more. *sniffle* Thank you all so much *huggles*
Last edited by a moderator: