Recent content by Tiny Bronco

  1. Tiny Bronco

    Ghost Rider and Spider Man 3!

    Ghost Rider I loved the Ghost Rider comics because he is sweet looking and had an original story. Now...There is a Ghost Rider Movie!!!!!!!!!! Made by Marvel Comics coming out Febuarary 16, 2007. ;woo ;woo ;woo I really hope you all watch this. You can Google its trailer. Spider Man...
  2. Tiny Bronco

    Clans

    Anyone want to starts a clan? I just noticed this option and read about it in the users guide. I think its pretty neat so I thought I'd give it a try. If you do want to start a clan give some name ideas. Also, is anyone else in any clans cause if so I haven't noticed.
  3. Tiny Bronco

    Guests

    I was looking at the active users thingamajig and noticed how many guest were on. Its a bit odd noticing that so many people read our posts. So this thread is for the guests!!! WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! what a terrible idea! :) It will be a one sided conversation but I'm interested to see...
  4. Tiny Bronco

    Ethernet

    My question is that I have my router in my basement and I want to get internet access on my third floor and I'm not sure how. Wireless singlas can't get through our floors so I either have to run a cord all the way through my house or use a phone jack thats up there already. If I were to use...
  5. Tiny Bronco

    Thread ADs!!!

    In this thread you can make ADs for....OTHER THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ADVERTISMENTS FOR OTHER STUFFS LIKE BUTT POWDER! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: NOTE: I have already exceeded my smilely limit. :( :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ If there...
  6. Tiny Bronco

    De-Bug Room

    The De-Bug Room/mode!!! Many threads could be made about this great place, but as I have yet to see any I shall start one. The purpose of this thread is to explain the complexness (probably not a word) ;) of this room because the first time I explored it I was dazed and confused for several...
  7. Tiny Bronco

    20,000 Posts

    20,000 POSTS!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO FFNET.NET I'm a little late, but I just noticed that FFnet.net now officially has over 20,000 posts!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool: :D :p CONGRATULATIONS ALL! Exscpecially to our top poster... Avathar! And also to Shaggy who made the...
  8. Tiny Bronco

    Is Vincent Immortal?

    In the FF7 manual it says Vincent is 27 years old. However, I remembered that Sephiroth was at least 21 years old. This wouldn't usually matter except that Vincent was a Turk at the time Sephiroth was born! :eek::eek::eek: So this means that Vincent would have to be 6 years old when...
  9. Tiny Bronco

    Materia

    I was reading about FF7Doc Last Order and it talks about a Protomateria. Proto means the first/original/origin. So this sounded cool to me. I was wondering what others think about this materia and if you had a chance, what materia would you create? In FF7 there was originally a usable wind...
  10. Tiny Bronco

    Halo 3

    HALO 3!!!!! Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooa! :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool: :D HALO 3 has finally been anounced by Bungie! It looks so so so real. Whach the trailers at Bungie.net. ;) Thought you'd like to know. They brought back the Assult Rifle! :eek: :cool: I haven't been this excited...
  11. Tiny Bronco

    Total Annihilation

    Has anyone ever played this computer game? I have the older versions, but apparently some people got together and made a bunch of mods/improved the game. You can now play this new unofficial game over the internet and its pretty awsume. There are so many more building options and maps. Plus...
  12. Tiny Bronco

    Where would you live.

    If you could live anywhere in any FF, where would you live? :cool: For me, I'm torn between FF7's Midgar and Juno. I guess I'd pick Midgar because Its just so cool. I'd like to live in Sector 3 because you never get to go there. Wether in the slums or not I don't know. Something about the...
  13. Tiny Bronco

    Lego

    I happen to like Lego Sets a lot. Since I have 3 brothers and they all loved Legos I have a lot of old castle ones! The kind that aren't made anymore. :( Anywho, I'm very creative and since that's all that limits your ability to play with Legos, they are perfect for me. Does anyone else...
  14. Tiny Bronco

    Best Attacks

    What is your best series of attacks on any FF. The best attack in FF7 can basically do somewhere into the ten millions! :eek: What you do is have everyone in your party equiped with their Ultimate Weapon and Wizard Bangles. You'll have 16 materia slots for each person. Make sure all your...
  15. Tiny Bronco

    Favorite Books.

    I don't think there is another thread like this, but if there is merge them. I have only found about ten series of which I could actually read without thinking what a waste. They are... 1. The Lord of the Rings! I've read the first one 7 times, the second one 8 times, the third one 5 times...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top