Ghost Rider
I loved the Ghost Rider comics because he is sweet looking and had an original story.
Now...There is a Ghost Rider Movie!!!!!!!!!!
Made by Marvel Comics coming out Febuarary 16, 2007. ;woo ;woo ;woo
I really hope you all watch this. You can Google its trailer.
Spider Man 3
Spider Man 3 will be coming out May 4 (Google for trailer) and it looks great!
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Spider Man gets Venom slimed and turns all eviL! Not to mention looks a lot cooler. Themovie also has the Sand Man and Hob Goblin in it! ;spi ;spi ;spi
I loved the Ghost Rider comics because he is sweet looking and had an original story.
Now...There is a Ghost Rider Movie!!!!!!!!!!
Made by Marvel Comics coming out Febuarary 16, 2007. ;woo ;woo ;woo
I really hope you all watch this. You can Google its trailer.
Spider Man 3
Spider Man 3 will be coming out May 4 (Google for trailer) and it looks great!
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Spider Man gets Venom slimed and turns all eviL! Not to mention looks a lot cooler. Themovie also has the Sand Man and Hob Goblin in it! ;spi ;spi ;spi
Last edited: