Ghost Rider and Spider Man 3!

Tiny Bronco

No Scoped
Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2006
Messages
1,561
Age
34
Location
Ohio
Occupation
life
RPG Name
Black Tongue
Ghost Rider
igh218aqmb2.jpg

ghostrider02dq7.jpg

I loved the Ghost Rider comics because he is sweet looking and had an original story.
Now...There is a Ghost Rider Movie!!!!!!!!!!
250pxghostriderteaserfj5.jpg

ghostrider0zx3.jpg

Made by Marvel Comics coming out Febuarary 16, 2007. ;woo ;woo ;woo
I really hope you all watch this. You can Google its trailer.




Spider Man 3
Spider Man 3 will be coming out May 4 (Google for trailer) and it looks great!

spiderman3he8.jpg

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Spider Man gets Venom slimed and turns all eviL! Not to mention looks a lot cooler. Themovie also has the Sand Man and Hob Goblin in it! ;spi ;spi ;spi
 
Last edited:
I'll watch Ghost Rider, but I'm not too giddy about that.

Spiderman 3, on the otherhand, I'm dying to see. =D
 
I'll prolly see Spiderman... just in order to see whether it faithfully represents the story or not XD. A new thread comes to my mind... :rolleyes:
 
my friends told me that ghostrider was bad......but i haven't seen it so i don know i'd look forward more for spider for the same reasons as Tiny's
 
Last edited:
Luis, if you go to watch movies based on books/cartoons with that kind of attitude, you'll always be disappointed. You may as well not watch the movies in that case. Wasted time for you, is it not?

In either case, I'm dying to see Spiderman 3. Venom has always been and will always be my favourite villain from Spiderman, but even if he doesn't appear himself (don't know yet?) the black suit is there, which would be enough lol :D The trailer looks fantastic. I shouldn't have watched it :p
 
Last edited:
I saw both and Ghost rider is bather Spider man 3 is boring
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top