Recent content by Zeromus_X

  1. Z

    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows

    Anyone else pick it up? I'm on the third chapter right now. I feel ashamed because there are people that've already read the whole thing already. >_>; Mark your spoilers, or else.
  2. Z

    Transformers

    Did anyone go to see it yet? I went to go see it yesterday with a few friends; it was a pretty nice movie experience (although I admittedly almost never go to the theater very often). It's a bit more humorous than I expected, but it still has plenty of action with a neat storyline to go with it...
  3. Z

    Final Fantasy IV (JP) Low Level Challenge

    I've decided to try out a new challenge since I'm waiting for my video capture card to come in the mail. This time it's a Final Fantasy IV Low Level Challenge. I will not be able to receive experience from any random encounters, however, I will be able to steal items (as long as I don't win the...
  4. Z

    So the bank is awesome.

    ;kit :)
  5. Z

    We've really grown...

    I saw this image in a thread at another forum, and I just had to share it here. I had no clue we were such a big forum! I can remember when we were still a relatively small forum. Even without the bots listed, we're still among the top 20 Final Fantasy message boards, so I think we can all be...
  6. Z

    Five day countdown

    So let's count down the days until Final Fantasy VI Advance's North American release. No spamming, mind you.
  7. Z

    Square Enix to celebrate Final Fantasy's Twentieth Anniversary

    Square Enix to remake Final Fantasy I and II for the PSP as a celebration of the series's twentieth anniversary. Propaganda Snapshots These screenshots look hot.
  8. Z

    Crazy things you've seen.

    Oh my god. O_o; What are some crazy things you've seen regarding games? Can be anything from challenges, speed runs, crazy combo videos like the link above, no-damage videos, etc, etc. Share crazy video game feats you've found here. Or just talk about the things you've seen.
  9. Z

    I have disturbing news.

    Don't read this thread if you don't want to be disappointed now or find this information out later. In Final Fantasy VI Advance, General Leo can be revived, and Emperor Gestahl's spirit can be recruited as a playable character. This is not a joke. Here are my sources...
  10. Z

    Happy Birthday, Tiny Bronco!

    Happy...14th? Well, most certainly Happy Birthday! :)
  11. Z

    Final Fantasy III DS

    Did anyone else pick it up today? Yes, the stunning Nintendo DS remake of the original Final Fantasy III has been released today, and needless to say, this will take up all of my free time. My heartfelt apologies to FFXII. To those of you who have a Nintendo DS and haven't emulated the original...
  12. Z

    Happy Birthday, Yggdrasil!

    Happy Birthday! :) Might want to watch out for that Nighogg, there.
  13. Z

    Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria

    So, anyone even played the first Valkyrie Profile? xD Well anyway, its prequel, Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria was released yesterday in the U.S., and as usual for tri-Ace games, I ate it all up. I played for about four hours yesterday. xD This one has fully refined battle system, but it's still...
  14. Z

    Mega Man music

    This thread is here to share your favorite music from any of the Mega Man games. Because Mega Man music rocks (pun intended). Anyone who disagrees will be sent to the X-Zone. Big list: Mega Man (eh...didn't like the music for this one): Wily Castle boss theme Ending theme (reminds me of...
  15. Z

    This is so wonderful.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-R9FEXiOCw (Part One) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdYIhHCXQu8 (Part Two) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6d3spalmgs (Part Three) FFIV Low level game, beating Zeromus. There's some other great videos there too, for FFVI. But wow.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top