1,000 posts

Hydra said:
Let's go right nao buddy. XD

Oh, I'm afraid I can't nao, I don't have neither the emulator nor the ROMs in my portable computer. Moreover, I'm watching Samurai Champloo! XD
(Gonna see Episode 10 now XD )

Yeah, it may be a monumental challenge...
...are you scared already? =0
EDIT: We ALMOST have 100 posts, so we only need to repeat it 9 more times XD
 
So this weekend I'm gonna visit...



BERLIN


Brandenburger Tor

02_03_Berlin.jpg



Postdamer Platz

potsdamer_platz.jpg



Alexanderplatz

ParkInnVincentMosch.jpg



Reichstag

313-03-berlin-reichstag-nacht-218-12-1999-k.jpg



YEAAAAH!! XD
With a population of about 3.400.000!
Then, I don't think I log in from tomorrow to Wednesday or so, 'cuz on Monday I'll be visiting the Beck's Company and on Tuesday I'll be at class and then I'll go to Hamburg.
 
*stares at the pictures all wide eyed*

so pretty!!!

Luis said:
With a population of about 3.400.000!

O[]O
them peoples need to settle down and and and...never mind i won't mention the rest...
what?
no!
of course i wasn't thinking that way! gosh. :rolleyes:
XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top