1 - 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.
25

and what, you sum post and sum gil whats the problem
 
Eh...I don't see a problem with it, since all the forum games are meant to increase your post count. But if Arkacia or Shaggy have a problem with it, then it won't be a big deal, we can just close it.

And I was wondering why there were 80 posts since my last visit like a few hours ago.

Edit: 26?
 
26

me avathar and greendragon have flooring it in posts (mostly in games hehehe)
 
28

I usto have it on my old site but it went up a million
 
W.T.F..... i hate these pointless threads where people DESTROY the rpg and get so many posts, when i sit here and type these 15 miniute long posts. There gill is off the roof cause of this. I guess it cant be helped. I dont think this si really helping the rpg when two people can make 1000 gill in 5 mins.
 
Last edited:
Staircase said:
W.T.F..... i hate these pointless threads where people DESTROY the rpg and get so many posts, when i sit here and type these 15 miniute long posts. There gill is off the roof cause of this. I guess it cant be helped. I dont think this si really helping the rpg when two people can make 1000 gill in 5 mins.

CALM DOWN!

this thread is no different from the "TIME" thread.(which has almost 900 POSTS! yay!) the point of a forum game is to increase your posts and gil. and have fun with other people. thats why its called a GAME. who cares?

wat number are we on.....31
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top